Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed there are an increasing number of new RWD Model 3's for sale on the Tesla website today. Currently, 50 as of the last count, mainly marked as South Coast. Could that be cancelled orders on Glovis Summit? The economy is in a very different place compared to when orders were placed earlier this year.

I noticed there are an increasing number of new RWD Model 3's for sale on the Tesla website today. Currently, 50 as of the last count, mainly marked as South Coast. Could that be cancelled orders on Glovis Summit? The economy is in a very different place compared to when orders were placed earlier this year.

Good point.

Don't understand why they are advertising these, they should be re-assigning cars to people who have locked in their order and paid. Would be a nice surprise for people to get early delivery dates.

weird I think there is something wrong with my document they have uploaded as there is nowhere for me to sign. How did you sign it?
You get an eSign document sent via email. It was sent today but not sure if this was related to me sending my full down payment.
Not sure if any of that is linked.

Tesla say to send all the down payment 7 days prior to delivery, I imagine this is to send all the relative documents.

You get an eSign document sent via email. It was sent today but not sure if this was related to me sending my full down payment.
Not sure if any of that is linked.

Tesla say to send all the down payment 7 days prior to delivery, I imagine this is to send all the relative documents.
Ahhh I see, I thought it was the on on the account section! I have sent my full down payment a couple of days ago however nothing through email yet, hopefully over the next couple of days I may get it through. If not I will chase up next week as picking it up on Saturday (next week)