Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn…was starting to think I’d manage to bag one with USS. Gonna be a tough sell to the missus that our new £60k car doesn’t have standard technology that’s been a mainstay in most cars for the last 20 odd years.

Strange how some have had to accept in app but others haven’t

Does anyone know if one of these can be sourced in the UK?

1668156577135.png

EDD just updated as well to 25th November to 10th December (was 2nd December to 17th) can't remember what Safety's ETA was now.
Double checked Mr M's update from yesterday. ETA for safety is 4th December and he thinks that is ambitious. My edd is 25th November to 10th December.

Still likely safety? Or a cancelled order from an earlier ship? Or EDD still a work of fiction?

Ordered a model Y back in July though Tusker. But I now think they are building my car in reverse. It’s gone from in transit to dealer to released from factory and today showing on order build slot confirmed. Still showing mid December. But I have my doubts

Damn…was starting to think I’d manage to bag one with USS. Gonna be a tough sell to the missus that our new £60k car doesn’t have standard technology that’s been a mainstay in most cars for the last 20 odd years.

I just got hidden VIN but no USS message. But I guess I could still get a message asking to accept no USS before delivery. I know some people had to accept no USS before the vin appeared but maybe not everyone.

Just had my Ohme Home Pro box installed...part of the deal with Octopus. Took about 4 hours. Looks

Do we have any clarity or rumours as to when the Tesla Vision software will be updated to allow park assist etc? All I could find from Tesla officially is “in the near future”. Totally agree that I was looking forward to playing around with the Summon feature!

Hey Guys,

I have been following this and the shipping thread since July 20th, when I placed my black model y order with 20" wheels and black interior and I can finally say I have been assigned a VIN LRWYHCEK0PC580*** as of today.

How do I understand which ship this is on currently as my edd is showing as 2nd dec to 17th dec and on the tesla website advising to pay my final balance?

Reactions: mattdav