Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question about those making payments. I have received the Wire info - because there bank is oversees does this need to be a swift payment or can you just use the sort code and bank account like a normal BACS payment as I know you get charged £20 for doing Swift. Not a lot when you think about the price of the car and deposit but still - If i want to test the account details are correct with a £1 payment, I dont want to spend £20 as well.

Quick question about those making payments. I have received the Wire info - because there bank is oversees does this need to be a swift payment or can you just use the sort code and bank account like a normal BACS payment as I know you get charged £20 for doing Swift. Not a lot when you think about the price of the car and deposit but still - If i want to test the account details are correct with a £1 payment, I dont want to spend £20 as well.
I paid via a direct bank transfer with the sort code/acccount number and my RN as the reference.

I then emailed [email protected] and [email protected] with a pdf of proof of payment. Took a few days for the balance to clear on my tesla account

Reactions: Lddex
I did a regular BACS payment. When I set up the payment, I received a message that my bank was unable to do the usual payee verification checks. I spoke to my bank, and apparently, not all institutions support this ( I didn't know this). After double-checking all the details, I made an initial payment of £1, which showed up the next day. A fraudster might spend £1 to get many thousands, so ever cautious, I then transferred £500 and waited for that to appear. I paid the balance over a few days as I hit my daily payment limit. My last payment was on Saturday which didn't show up in my account until this morning which according to Tesla is normal for payments made at the weekend.

Reactions: dajw2793 and Lddex
I did a regular BACS payment. When I set up the payment, I received a message that my bank was unable to do the usual payee verification checks. I spoke to my bank, and apparently, not all institutions support this ( I didn't know this). After double-checking all the details, I made an initial payment of £1, which showed up the next day. A fraudster might spend £1 to get many thousands, so ever cautious, I then transferred £500 and waited for that to appear. I paid the balance over a few days as I hit my daily payment limit. My last payment was on Saturday which didn't show up in my account until this morning which according to Tesla is normal for payments made at the weekend.

Where did you get the bank details from?

I have an order with a collection date of 5th December, got reg no this morning. My account doesn't show a final invoice yet, but does show the outstanding balance under "Completed Tasks".

Do I need to wait for the final invoice before I can make the final payment? How long after reg no being sent did you get a final invoice?

Where did you get the bank details from?

I have an order with a collection date of 5th December, got reg no this morning. My account doesn't show a final invoice yet, but does show the outstanding balance under "Completed Tasks".

Do I need to wait for the final invoice before I can make the final payment? How long after reg no being sent did you get a final invoice?
Under payment you will have a button to continue.

The details for the wire transfer (bank transfer) is all there. Just follow the steps

Payment usually takes a few hours to clear. If done later than 6pm it’ll clear the next day

Under payment you will have a button to continue.

The details for the wire transfer (bank transfer) is all there. Just follow the steps

Payment usually takes a few hours to clear. If done later than 6pm it’ll clear the next day

Should I be looking somewhere else? I can't see a button to continue.

1669044702036.png

1669044763891.png

I just had a call from my leasing broker ahead of delivery on the 6th of December

To state my lease payments have gone up £72 a month due to the interest rate hikes. Has anyone else had this? If so we’re you able to argue the originally agreed rate?
Who are you leasing with? Have you not signed a contract already?
I’ve just read through mine and I can’t see anywhere that they can alter the rental payments for this reason. Only time looks if VAT rate changes

Did exactly the same after also speaking to my Bank and Tesla.....All good for picking up later this week!!!

I just had a call from my leasing broker ahead of delivery on the 6th of December

To state my lease payments have gone up £72 a month due to the interest rate hikes. Has anyone else had this? If so we’re you able to argue the originally agreed rate?
Depends on the agreement signed but normally they will honour original agreement.just seen a thread where a nerd buyer whose payment went up 400 per month but after a lot of hoo hah involving MB h office got original quote although over 9 months ago because of long lead times on electric merc.try money savingvexpert for thread