Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, first time posting. Ordered my car directly through Tesla on 16th September 2022 and then Tusker took over the RN for my SS scheme.

MYLR W/B/20” no tow hitch

EDD has always been and still is Nov-Dec 2022 yet I have no communication so far with VIN or delivery. Having spoken to Tusker and Tesla essentially all they are saying is ‘Your EDD is December, no vehicle allocated yet but when it is, you will receive a text’.

I am just wondering if I should set my expectations for this not to arrive this year. As much as I am pleased with a lot of people getting their cars soon, I have a feeling mine will slip this quarter. I remember reading somewhere that Tesla commented that they will have enough cars to fulfil all 2022 orders, in fact they will have a surplus hence cars being added to the inventory.

Hi all, first time posting. Ordered my car directly through Tesla on 16th September 2022 and then Tusker took over the RN for my SS scheme.

EDD has always been and still is Nov-Dec 2022 yet I have no communication so far with VIN or delivery. Having spoken to Tusker and Tesla essentially all they are saying is ‘Your EDD is December, no vehicle allocated yet but when it is, you will receive a text’.

I am just wondering if I should set my expectations for this not to arrive this year. As much as I am pleased with a lot of people getting their cars soon, I have a feeling mine will slip this quarter. I remember reading somewhere that Tesla commented that they will have enough cars to fulfil all 2022 orders, in fact they will have a surplus hence cars being added to the inventory.
Take another shot of Hopium. I had started to resign myself to Q1 next year when my VIN appeared. It all moved very fast from there. Think the vin appeared 11th Nov and I'm getting delivery 25th.

Keep the faith!

Hi, I’m in exactly the same position as you (I ordered the same spec car middle of Sept through my salary sacrifice scheme.
Tesla say my estimated delivery is December but no Vehical allocated yet.
I am thinking because of the number of the same spec cars available in the new inventory that our cars should be delivered this year?

Hi, I’m in exactly the same position as you (I ordered the same spec car middle of Sept through my salary sacrifice scheme.
Tesla say my estimated delivery is December but no Vehical allocated yet.
I am thinking because of the number of the same spec cars available in the new inventory that our cars should be delivered this year?
I really hope so...

Reactions: BladNort
After the latest shipping report, I actually thought my car was on RCC Europe (I think that was meant to come into Southampton on 18th)
That gives exactly a week for Tesla to arrange my car in Bluewater.

RCC Europe hasnt docked yet for unknown reasons (Mr M seems to think its commercial reasons, Mr Musk needs to make a payment!)

Havent heard anything from Tesla yet about any delays so my car was most probably on Summit or Abidjan! Bit of a relief.

I hope the cars that are on RCC Europe are delivered soon!

Reactions: Lord Farquad
Apologies everyone for releasing my anxiety on here! I've an Arval lease Tesla, with collection already arranged for early December. I've no Reg yet, and nothing showing in my account.

- On collection day, do the Tesla staff help me get the phone app showing the car? (Obviously Arval technically own/bought the car)
- Can I text back the number that texted me about the collection appointment to ask for the Reg (for insurance etc), or is there another way to do it?

* Thank you * for all your help.

Apologies everyone for releasing my anxiety on here! I've an Arval lease Tesla, with collection already arranged for early December. I've no Reg yet, and nothing showing in my account.

- On collection day, do the Tesla staff help me get the phone app showing the car? (Obviously Arval technically own/bought the car)
- Can I text back the number that texted me about the collection appointment to ask for the Reg (for insurance etc), or is there another way to do it?

I'd text back. I've found them to be very helpful in arranging a trade-in (which I'd not done when ordering the car).

I'm getting my lease car today mine is being delivered to me but they text the following about the app "Tesla app access will be granted up to 24 hours after you have received your vehicle and signed your Delivery Declaration" so I guess yours will show up when you accept delivery.

You can reply to the text but I found speed of replies varied from a few hours to a few days. If your questions are more urgent you can use the chat facility on the website

The delivery declaration is an esign document sent by email. More info here:

You can text back or go on a Tesla purchase page and click on chat at the bottom right.

The delivery declaration is an esign document sent by email. More info here:

You can text back or go on a Tesla purchase page and click on chat at the bottom right.
I'm getting a replacement M3 lease car on 5 December. Please be aware that the car will never appear in your Tesla ACCOUNT because you don't own it, but it will appear in the APP and you will also be able to purchase premium connectivity, etc through the app

Reactions: Astrape