Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
....cuddly toy, cup holder inserts, aero wheel hub kit, vent covers, display screen protector......
1669242110915.png

Got my reg txt yesterday so does that mean my car has arrived on UK shores already? I’ve been convinced my car was on RCC Europe but as that’s still bobbing about in the water, may seem not? Theben docked recently according to the shipping thread so may have been on that?
Others may advise you better but I spent ages trying to figure out what boat mine had been on as the hidden vin didn't match ships passing Taiwan. Then everything moved really fast after that: delivery exactly 2 weeks after VIN appeared. I concluded mine was a cancelled order. Shame as I wanted to track the ship but happy I don't have the agonising wait watching weather forecasts etc.

Reactions: SteelmanMFC
Got my reg txt yesterday so does that mean my car has arrived on UK shores already? I’ve been convinced my car was on RCC Europe but as that’s still bobbing about in the water, may seem not? Theben docked recently according to the shipping thread so may have been on that?
Do you have a delivery date?

I think delivery dates are only given to you if the car is already at Southampton.

They are calculated on the basis that the car has docked and now in the “prep centre”

Don’t quote me on that, but I think that’s how it works. I actually thought my car was on RCC Europe too but considering I’ve had no text to delay it must of been on a much earlier ship

I received my reg yesterday and my collection is on 7th December. I'm not 100% but I think mines on RCC EUROPE, but your guess is as good as mine

I think delivery dates are only given to you if the car is already at Southampton.

They are calculated on the basis that the car has docked and now in the “prep centre”

Don’t quote me on that, but I think that’s how it works. I actually thought my car was on RCC Europe too but considering I’ve had no text to delay it must of been on a much earlier ship

Yeah I have a collection date of 9th December.- had that since 10th Nov. I had assumed all along it was on RCC Europe but now not sure. Not that it matters ultimately...just very curious!

I arranged my collection date at the start of Nov. Definitely no ships docked.

Reg was received 2 weeks before collection, again before any ships were docked. It just happens when it happens, some time after VIN allocation!

Reactions: John1501
Just got the magic text...

Tesla Action Required - Your Model Y collection appointment is scheduled for 12:00 AM on Wednesday, 21 December at Manchester, The Trafford Centre. Reply YES to confirm your attendance. Not ready for your Model Y or need help? Reply here.

i read 12am as midnight? am i misunderstanding?
12am is definitely midnight - I'd drop them a message on the live chat.

Reactions: Redbaron73