Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She is here and she is faultless 👏🏼👏🏼

• No USS as expected
• 2 charging cables
• older cameras
• no updated seats

Absolutely buzzing with it ❤️
7797E5F9-FA82-4389-840A-3A4D9A6B5FA2.jpeg

my bank, rightly so, asked me what the money was for, to which i said the purchase of a new car. End of conversation, they can work the rest out when they see the payee is Tesla Motors Limited.
I paid from the Halifax viw the online website and just had to put the RN number in as a Reference. No questions what its ofr or need for a reg no.
Now when I tried the same for insurance with direct line they didnt have a clue about my Reg No but were able to just enter it once I'd phoned them.
10 days to T-Day

Reactions: dajw2793
my bank, rightly so, asked me what the money was for, to which i said the purchase of a new car. End of conversation, they can work the rest out when they see the payee is Tesla Motors Limited.
Just in case anyone has the same problem with Lloyds app. You will have to call them through the contact us page in the app and they will take the reg and the Vin number and pay for you direct. Just make sure to tell them to use the RN number as a reference as they don’t ask and just put something in themselves.