Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Just placed an order for a MYP in deep blue via my work SS scheme, our provider is saying Apr-June (same as Tesla site and our local Tesla centre). Hoping to get the order in with Tesla this week now.

I had a query around delivery/collection - looking into this some people are offered delivery to their houses and others collect from the nearest collection centre. Is there a set method for this or just pot luck? I can't seem to find anything specific on this.

Thanks

Hey all,

Just placed an order for a MYP in deep blue via my work SS scheme, our provider is saying Apr-June (same as Tesla site and our local Tesla centre). Hoping to get the order in with Tesla this week now.

I had a query around delivery/collection - looking into this some people are offered delivery to their houses and others collect from the nearest collection centre. Is there a set method for this or just pot luck? I can't seem to find anything specific on this.

Thanks
For mine as it's a company car it needs to go to work. Not sure how a SS differs

Hey all,

Thanks
I’m getting mine through s/s via Zenith. I didn’t get the option to pick it up, it’s being delivered by a third party, organised directly by Tesla. I’m relatively close to Birmingham, so it’s not like I’m too far from a pick up point, so I’m not sure how it works.

Reactions: jimmyca69
I’m getting mine through s/s via Zenith. I didn’t get the option to pick it up, it’s being delivered by a third party, organised directly by Tesla. I’m relatively close to Birmingham, so it’s not like I’m too far from a pick up point, so I’m not sure how it works.

Thanks for this - I will contact the s/s provider to clarify, once I had ordered I got an automated email with the "special tesla" info on how it differs to other cars on the scheme. As part of that was a section about delivery but it just said it will either be delivered to you or you may have to collect from a centre.

On this, I also got mine through Zenith & was able to collect a day or two earlier than my scheduled delivery by contacting Tesla directly - just need the RN.
Might be worth a go if you’re willing to collect & would rather get it ASAP.

On this, I also got mine through Zenith & was able to collect a day or two earlier than my scheduled delivery by contacting Tesla directly - just need the RN.
I wish I’d thought of this sooner, it’s coming on Friday… can’t grumble though, Zenith only ordered it on 3rd April once the company had spent a week approving it.

Reactions: KDudds
This is useful, thanks - did you have to contact Zenith to ensure insurance etc was setup for the early collection? if they provide insurnace as well that is...

This is useful, thanks - did you have to contact Zenith to ensure insurance etc was setup for the early collection? if they provide insurnace as well that is...
Yeah they provide insurance & I phoned them to check, but they didn’t seem overly bothered.
Can’t remember exactly what they said but there wasn’t any issue / anything they had to update on their end.

My order through s/s scheme has been placed with Tesla first thing this morning. They have said it can take up to 10 working days to get a delivery date.

But impatient as I am, what is a "normal" timeline for others at this stage before getting delivery options from Tesla? Just an indication really as i have a dealer wanting to take my current car and I am trying to align things up - or at least narrow the gap between cars.

Thanks

I did a company car order on 15 March and was told by my provider it's 6-10 weeks for delivery.

On 17 March I got my RN number and told late April on the Tesla confirmation which has subsequently changed to a delivery window of 20 May - 5 June

This is for a MY RWD Midnight Silver with 20" wheels and black interior

I did a company car order on 15 March and was told by my provider it's 6-10 weeks for delivery.

On 17 March I got my RN number and told late April on the Tesla confirmation which has subsequently changed to a delivery window of 20 May - 5 June

Thanks, did the RN number come via Tesla or your company car provider?

How did you check your delivery date, I am also a company car driver and got my RN number on the 23rd March but have not been given any date apart from Apr-June 😳

How did you check your delivery date, I am also a company car driver and got my RN number on the 23rd March but have not been given any date apart from Apr-June 😳
Go on the Tesla website and use the chat option that pops up on the right. Give them your RN number and they should be able to give you a better indication. I've found my lease company to be pretty useless - they're just quoting what it says on Teslas website.

Status
Not open for further replies.