Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 87073071-8A31-454E-9D5C-F4B3092B7BF0.jpeg
    87073071-8A31-454E-9D5C-F4B3092B7BF0.jpeg
    251.5 KB · Views: 103
Ordered MYP (Midnight Silver, Black Seats) and assigned RN on 24th Feb (company car). Initial delivery estimate was 23rd March via lease company. A week before was updated to July (again from lease company). I checked with Tesla directly and they confirmed had been moved to "next wave" but were not specific on timing. Got text message yesterday from Tesla stating delivery Friday 21st April, so hopefully I'll get it next week!

Ordered MYP (Midnight Silver, Black Seats) and assigned RN on 24th Feb (company car). Initial delivery estimate was 23rd March via lease company. A week before was updated to July (again from lease company). I checked with Tesla directly and they confirmed had been moved to "next wave" but were not specific on timing. Got text message yesterday from Tesla stating delivery Friday 21st April, so hopefully I'll get it next week!
Fingers crossed, there's a ship inbound for late may too

Nice. I'm waiting for MYP (black, black) ordered not much earlier than yours. Sounds like you were in Q1 to begin with and the "next phase" being Q2 (i.e. now). Hopefully they've found you a cancelled order or inventory stock. Leasing companies crack me up - I think they just close their eyes and point to somewhere on the calendar 🤣

Well mine has at least been ordered via Tesla, got a random email this morning from Tesla to "set my password" for my account and complete the process of setting up my account. Assumed it might have been because leasing supplier had ordered but wasn't sure so contacted Tesla and they confirmed they have an order in with my details but that they couldnt give me any info as I was not a named leasing authoriser on the order.

So it's ordered but waiting on possibly the leasing company or Tesla to confirm with me my RN number. Not sure to be honest as there is the s/s scheme supplier, then the leasing company and Tesla all involved in the process :D

Well mine has at least been ordered via Tesla, got a random email this morning from Tesla to "set my password" for my account and complete the process of setting up my account. Assumed it might have been because leasing supplier had ordered but wasn't sure so contacted Tesla and they confirmed they have an order in with my details but that they couldnt give me any info as I was not a named leasing authoriser on the order.

So it's ordered but waiting on possibly the leasing company or Tesla to confirm with me my RN number. Not sure to be honest as there is the s/s scheme supplier, then the leasing company and Tesla all involved in the process :D
I have a company car order in

Tesla text me the RN about a day or two after setting up my account

They give you more details if you keep asking

Reactions: jimmyca69
Shouldn't take that long tbh but when you get it just go on the online chat
Managed to get the RN number from Tesla chat 😍 asked about delivery and they said currently it has a May-June delivery estimate but should firm up in near future.

So i'll probably just bug them for next few weeks checking for the window. As well as being impatient I would like to know the window ASAP so I can plan the sale of my current car. My s/s scheme offers temp options but that is a min term of 3 months so don't want to sell mine and then take up the temp option for it to be early May delivery...

Managed to get the RN number from Tesla chat 😍 asked about delivery and they said currently it has a May-June delivery estimate but should firm up in near future.

So i'll probably just bug them for next few weeks checking for the window. As well as being impatient I would like to know the window ASAP so I can plan the sale of my current car. My s/s scheme offers temp options but that is a min term of 3 months so don't want to sell mine and then take up the temp option for it to be early May delivery...
My EDD is May 20 - June 5. Apparently there is a ship en route soon from China

You might get something from the inventory tho, depends on your spec etc

Reactions: jimmyca69
Status
Not open for further replies.