Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024.14.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Given there are updates beyond 2024.14.9, I couldn’t resist going to the software screen this morning to check for updates. Says last update was June 4th but didn’t do its normal check. Two button salute, still the same. Anybody know what that’s about?

Given there are updates beyond 2024.14.9, I couldn’t resist going to the software screen this morning to check for updates. Says last update was June 4th but didn’t do its normal check. Two button salute, still the same. Anybody know what that’s about?
Yes you are right !
I just checked on mine , the last check registered was on 5th June . Did not perform any checks since then may be it’s just a glitch. The next update , 2024.20.1 will be a while before it reaches our shores.may be 2-3 weeks .

Downloads for .20.1 have started to ramp up , it’s currently 1000+ now, so I suggest waiting for 2-3 days and see if the download notification comes through on the app. If not then I will contact Tesla support and check if they can manually push the update. I am sure at least one of us would have got the download notification on the app by then, in which case there is nothing to worry about as we will all get the updates eventually in the same manner

Last edited:
I've had the 14.9 update and still get the inconsistent indicators issue.

A light press which would have previously lead to 3/4 blinks and self cancelling now leaves the indicator flashing until I cancel it and it often continues after the steering has returned to straight, such as coming off a roundabout. Reminds me a bit of my old (1973) minivan.

Reactions: RajG

A light press which would have previously lead to 3/4 blinks and self cancelling now leaves the indicator flashing until I cancel it and it often continues after the steering has returned to straight, such as coming off a roundabout. Reminds me a bit of my old (1973) minivan.
The update has changed a setting. I think it's under lights. I can't remember exactly what it says, but switch it off and it should fix it.

• Informative
Reactions: Parrog and HenryT

Same here, it’s really beginning to annoy me. Sometimes I can’t seem to cancel it at all.

Reactions: HenryT
Same here, it’s really beginning to annoy me. Sometimes I can’t seem to cancel it at all.
Verify this setting and change it if it's not what you want:
Screenshot from 2024-06-09 14-12-52.png

• Informative
Reactions: Alex987854
Testing the indicators today it was clear that light press/3-flash only works when Auto cancel is off and with full press it’s working off the steering angle (I.e. like cars have been for years). Personally I wish Auto turn cancelling was an addition to the usual light press/3-flash, full press/steering angle rather than an alternative.

Last edited:
Drove up the A90 the other day so got to try the new average speed functionality. Overall, It's a nice addition. Handy to see what you're current average is between the two cameras and the distance to the next one.

It doesn't yet handle simultaneous sections of average speed cameras though. The A90 is average speed for about 60 miles, with cameras roughly every 10 miles. It would work for cameras 1 and 2, 3 and 4 etc. but not for cameras 2 and 3, 4 and 5...

Hopefully that will get resolved.

Reactions: exlatccatsa