Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 M3LR Blue for Sale

One of the last made with Radar, so no Phantom braking, and no restrictions with following distance or the speed it can be enabled
Black Interior
Aero wheels
15,500miles

Offers over £50,000
Now £48,500
F2BC15B1-D5C4-43E4-B168-F461314983F3.jpeg

Just my 2 cents but I think your friend is going to have to continue barely driving that vehicle until they come to their senses on the pricing.
But... but.. it's *ultra* special!!! .... with a load of tat extras most people wouldn't want....

And what bits *are* missing from newer builds?! Seems to me that statement could attract attention from tesla lawyers!!

• Funny
Reactions: sonicc
Just posting here in case someone's on the lookout for one.

The car will be available in September, selling as I have downsized as we don't need a car this big anymore.

2017 MX100D in Midnight Silver Metallic and 20" Wheels
Around 114k/115k miles
6 Seater, Black Seats
Premium Upgrades Package
Enhanced Autopilot
Free Premium Connectivity
(Boot buddy included)
EA87D075-FACE-4BFF-AF85-F1729CD84260.jpeg

Not sure what to ask for it, I'm thinking around £55k?

In very good condition and the range shows around 250miles on a full charge which is really achievable if you're careful. On motorway can get roughly 2 to 3 miles per kwh. According to my calculations the battery has lost 10% capacity from new which I understand to be expected for a car this year. 4 new Michelin TO tyres fitted in May which by september would have done around 3k miles so still plenty of life in them. MOT passed end of May with flying colours.

The car has been to tesla recently to have a new 12v battery fitted as well as the front sway bar changed as it was making a noise but that's gone. Car drives great with no rattles/noises.

I'm based in south London and welcome viewings, the car is not advertised anywhere yet.

For Sale: MSS Springs and BC Forged KL01 18x8.5 +20 (square) w/ Michelin PS4 245/40/18 and TPMS sensors (pre-2021) for Model 3

I am selling my Model 3 Performance so I have the following items for sale:

1. Used set of MSS adjustable springs. I had these fitted to my car between January – July 2022 and covered 8,765 miles during that period. £900 ono. Collection only – Midlands, UK.

1659187504548.png

2. Wheels, Tyres & TPMS - Used BC Forged KL01 finished in Matte Gunmetal, with the following specification:
  • Size: 18"
  • Width: 8.5”
  • Offset: +20
  • Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
  • Centre Bore: 64.1
  • Construction: Monoblock forged
  • Weight (without tyres): 7.2kg each (15.84 lbs)
This is the closest to flush fitment on a square setup with a lowered car. The wheels are ceramic coated with Gtechniq C5. They are in great condition with only a few marks on the inner barrels.

The tyres are 245/40/18 (97Y) XL, with the following tread depths measured inside to outside over four points:
  • 5.62mm, 5.66mm, 6.1mm, 6.08mm
  • 5.98mm, 6.26mm, 6.41mm, 6.69mm
  • 4.13mm, 3.86mm, 4.17mm, 4.53mm
  • 4.92mm, 4.33mm, 4.34mm, 5mm
The wheels and tyres were installed on my Model 3 between January – July 2022 and covered 8,765 miles during that period.

All four wheels have Model 3 TPMS sensors fitted. Please note these are pre-2021 Model 3 TPMS sensors. Also included are a set of wheel nuts and locking wheel nuts.

£3,000 ono. Collection only – Midlands, UK.

1659187527415.png

1659187597735.png

1659187686169.jpeg

1659188123245.png

Just my 2 cents but I think your friend is going to have to continue barely driving that vehicle until they come to their senses on the pricing.

Hi Utumno, shall pass on your suggestion, would you kindly advise what options appear overpriced and how you would price an almost-new vehicle in new condition, even some wrappings inside haven't been removed. He moved abroad and has used it instead of a hire car for the days he has returned to finalised shipping of his home goods. Why don't you give your suggested value for an almost new Tesla with very low miles (which Tesla does not have to offer) with all the aftermarket options added and finally the cherished plate which he agreed to add as per my recommendation for free

But... but.. it's *ultra* special!!! .... with a load of tat extras most people wouldn't want....

And what bits *are* missing from newer builds?! Seems to me that statement could attract attention from tesla lawyers!!

Tesla lawyers have their own legal matters to attend to, all vehicles produced after 15 Nov 2021 and delivered after 23 Dec 2021 are missing (2) the Data Enabled USB Hub and (3) the FSD Steering Control Module

Hi Utumno, shall pass on your suggestion, would you kindly advise what options appear overpriced and how you would price an almost-new vehicle in new condition, even some wrappings inside haven't been removed. He moved abroad and has used it instead of a hire car for the days he has returned to finalised shipping of his home goods. Why don't you give your suggested value for an almost new Tesla with very low miles (which Tesla does not have to offer) with all the aftermarket options added and finally the cherished plate which he agreed to add as per my recommendation for free
Is there any reason why there are no actual photos of the car or its extras, all I can see are some photoshopped number plates and some generic product photos from Google... I think they would have more of a chance to sell it if it looked a little less like a scam advert.

Here's a quick suggestion.. and for free too! Take pictures of the actual car! Not random product shots of what 'could' be on/in the car. There's 2 shots of what I believe is the car (grey) and that's it. The rest is quite literally... Nonsense. Hope that helps. ⚡👊

In case anyone is interested in immediate delivery, otherwise please ignore. As Tesla is now offering August and November 2022 deliveries for new orders (6-9 months from now), thought someone may be interested in immediate delivery. I have received notice from my company to move back to the USA and only a week before receiving notice I purchased and took delivery of a Tesla M3. In case anyone may be interested or know someone who may be interested, I have a brand new M3 LR MSM (Midnight Silver Metallic) with 19" Sports Wheels which was one of the last produced in December with the Data-enabled USB Hub and all the Data Apps plus has 12-months Free Premium Networking. It has not been driven and has been stored in an underground locked garage, not exposed to the environment, it is brand spanking new, feels and smells and looks brand new. In case of interest and wish to inspect, it is located in Central London. It is priced exactly what I paid Tesla, with no premium. If you search for Tesla LR's on Autotrader there are 5 brand new M3's but all without the 1500 pound 19" wheels and are all demanding premiums priced at 53,950. Mine is much less pls it comes with the 19" wheels plus + Data-enabled USB Hub + 12-months Free Premium Networking:

Anyone in search for an extra special unique Tesla with a special bonus added just today available for immediate delivery this is an amazing opportunity: Ultra Special 2021 Tesla Model 3 - Long Range, NearlyNew, Silver Met/Blk | eBay
This isn’t the same car you’re trying to sell, is it? 🤔

If I were selling that vehicle I'd be realistically expecting to achieve between £51k and £55k. I'm no market expert and am afflicted with both short arms and deep pockets. However I don't think I'm too off-beam in terms of the market pricing for vehicles after a quick trawl on t'Internet.

The modifications are a negative value to me; they actively detract from the value of the vehicle so I would suggest that every single modification is overpriced. There are also very many indicators that others here have commented on that would make me pass this eBay listing by in favour of more conventionally presented advertisements.

My suggestion would be to price this at £55k, lose all the options and take some good actual photographs of the vehicle to help it sell. I also wouldn't be expecting to achieve £55k either, though I obviously wouldn't presume to suggest what your 'walk away' lowest figure you'd accept would be.

Reactions: CL65 and GDW1986
Is there any reason why there are no actual photos of the car or its extras, all I can see are some photoshopped number plates and some generic product photos from Google... I think they would have more of a chance to sell it if it looked a little less like a scam advert.

Agree with you, but no one is going to prepay or purchase a vehicle prior to see and inspecting it, no one is buying photos, they are buying a car in the photos after see it, touching it, driving it and seeing all the options as such scams dont even come into the picture