Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like Doncaster / Moss is getting a service centre soon as per job postings and rumours from Leeds employees. Nothing found on planning.

Would this count as “Leeds East” area as that is on the Tesla Map for supercharger… 2+2=5?

Reactions: cezdoc
Braintree marked as closed on map. Not sure why.

I notice it's closed on sc.info, guessing you found a reason?

View attachment 643631
1616078776199.png

From SpeakEV

Rownhams’ planning has been revised. Not sure if Ecotricity have dropped out?

Old View attachment 620367

new:
View attachment 645891
Also made some formatting amendments to wiki
"TESAL" aargh my eyes hurt every time I read that labelling! 🤦‍♂️
My reading of this is that it just shows the chargepoint installation application alongside additional applications for (a) a new McDonald's and (b) extra overflow parking. As far as I can tell the chargepoint application continues to include Tesla, Ecotricity and, by the looks of it, BP chargers over by the fuel station.

• Funny
Reactions: CMc1
Reports of Nottingham Service Centre / West Bridgford being open on the Superchargers app (4 live, 4 yet to be installed). Apparently it's showing on the Nav but I can't verify with my Nav as it only reports V2/non CCS Superchargers. If anyone can confirm/post a screenshot of their Nav that would be useful to see.

• Helpful
Reports of Nottingham Service Centre / West Bridgford being open on the Superchargers app (4 live, 4 yet to be installed). Apparently it's showing on the Nav but I can't verify with my Nav as it only reports V2/non CCS Superchargers. If anyone can confirm/post a screenshot of their Nav that would be useful to see.
Just checked and the app is showing 4 live
22A00F29-5860-4E3C-8F4D-3A729652F537.png

• Helpful
Nothing on nav on CCS Model 3
image.jpg

And, of course Tesla still have 24 x "Target opening in 2020" in the UK o_O.
That was from 8 Dec 2020.

Now, on 19 March 2021, Tesla have seven with a Q1 2021 date including Ferrybridge which nobody can find.

Does anyone have a record of all the sites that have ever been on Tesla's fanciful map with their estimated date progression (or when they disappeared from view) and eventual opening date?