Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] Octopus: Electric Juice Network

Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 57 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed it earlier today. Not much to it bar a map and some filters.

Tried to login, was directed to the Octopus login page with the apps browser, entered credentials but wasn't directed back to the app automatically. Closed the browser but profile hadn't been linked in the app, so doesn’t look like I can use it just yet.

Have submitted feedback.
Same issue with the app as well can't get it to go back to the app after the logon, so gave up at that point.

Installed it earlier today. Not much to it bar a map and some filters.

Tried to login, was directed to the Octopus login page with the apps browser, entered credentials but wasn't directed back to the app automatically. Closed the browser but profile hadn't been linked in the app, so doesn’t look like I can use it just yet.

Have submitted feedback.

Same issue with the app as well can't get it to go back to the app after the logon, so gave up at that point.

Yes, I’ve had the same experience. Seems a fairly unexciting app at the moment...

Account sign-in isn't supported yet. From the beta email…

What features do you have planned next?
We’re currently working to bring the sign-up and sign-in journeys inside the app, plus tidying up some existing features. Past that we’ve a host of plans and ideas - such as the ability to stop and start any charger within the app - but we’d also love your feedback to help us understand what’s most important to you.