Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged lowered my beast!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ridersinc

Alien from another planet...
Dec 2, 2016
Los Angeles
Big thanks to the fellas at Unplugged Performance for taking me in same day to lower my X with their lowering kit. I couldn't resist! Hit up David @Unplugged ([email protected]) for great service. Awesome shop...took me for the tour. These guys are the bizzznesss. Obligatory pics....

Cheers Nicolas

Attachments

• IMG_2983.JPG
    IMG_2983.JPG
    611.8 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_2984.JPG
    IMG_2984.JPG
    571.5 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_2985.JPG
    IMG_2985.JPG
    581.8 KB · Views: 442
Unplugged does amazing stuff. I've seen some of the best looking Teslas at their shop.
Where did you have the chrome delete done? Is it matte? Very nicely done.
Thx. Very pleased with the outcome. The chrome delete was done at Wrap Bullys in Santa Fe Springs, CA. George is the owner....they do a bunch of Teslas, exotics, etc st a reasonable price. I went with gloss (solid) black to match the paint and did the emblems in satin black to match the wheels. $800 for the chrome delete. Cheers Nicolas

I've read uneven tire wear when driving in low/very low, what are your thoughts/experience with tire wear? What ride height do you normally drive in?
I normally drive in low and very low every now and then. I don't have very many miles on the tires so can't speak to the tire wear just yet.

JC

I've read uneven tire wear when driving in low/very low, what are your thoughts/experience with tire wear? What ride height do you normally drive in?
I normally drive in low and very low every now and then. I don't have very many miles on the tires so can't speak to the tire wear just yet.

JC
I don't have too many miles yet to determine wear degradation at this point. I have my X set to standard...and automatically switch to low when 50mph+. I switch to very low when parked...because the lowering kit makes the X look oh sooooo gooodddd!

Attachments

• IMG_3139.JPG
    IMG_3139.JPG
    477.8 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_3142.JPG
    IMG_3142.JPG
    493.6 KB · Views: 300