Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Upgrades" Finally Showed up in the iOS Tesla App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally had the "Upgrades" tab show up in my Tesla app on iOS today. In the past, it's never shown up. I upgraded to FSD over the phone (as there was not even the option in My Account on the Tesla website) and did the rear heated seats upgrade via the website as this tab wasn't showing in the app. This morning, it just randomly popped up. (pure speculation - I wonder if this is a precursor to rolling out the paid Premium Connectivity upgrade in the UK that we've been getting for free)

Has anyone in the UK seen this before in their app and are you seeing it now?

IMG_6342.jpeg
IMG_6341.jpeg
IMG_6343.jpeg

I can see it as well. are there any safeguards against accidental purchase? It was one click in the US originally! they have had issues with pocket purchases in the US. I would like it PW or fingerprint protected. I would rather it not be there at all TBH.

After a morning of flaky connectivity via my Android phone I rebooted and found that I have the upgrades options added. I can't help but think that the implementation of this change was partly responsible for the earlier unreliable behaviour.