Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Using TM-Spy to see Model S data.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In case anyone needs a quick spreadsheet to parse their pack voltage and current logs, here's what I hacked together based on the document from @wk057
Dropbox - X_102_02161840.xlsx

What I'm trying to figure out now is if there are more logs somewhere or longer ones. It seems to have stopped logging after 7500 records.

@n2mb - thanks - worksheet works great

Ok I just posted the data in that thread (essentially no change from the previous software version.)
Power limit with latest software update: Data
Saw that. Thanks! It's likely that you would have had more power in the older software release as soon as you turned on MBR, but no way to know for sure now. If you feel like it at some point, it would be interesting to see what you get with MBR on and with and without launch mode at close to 100% SOC.

IMG_0835.jpg
IMG_0839.JPG
Saw that. Thanks! It's likely that you would have had more power in the older software release as soon as you turned on MBR, but no way to know for sure now. If you feel like it at some point, it would be interesting to see what you get with MBR on and with and without launch mode at close to 100% SOC.

The only data point I have with max battery on and at servo temp 50C is from Jan 12ish right after the Easter Egg was unveiled and I ran Ludicrous+ but didn't successfully use Launch mode. I was at 64% SOC and got 548.7kW. Pictures attached. Before I had TM-Spy or VBOX.

Dumb question, how are folks getting to the "Power & volts (Red)" graph? I can only seem to pull up the battery status screens.

Edit: Ok, got to the screen, but it's not displaying any data. Connected and car in drive.

Do I need to be on a different CANBUS? I do get voltage status for the 96 strings and lots of other data.

Screenshot_2017-05-15-16-13-00-X3.png

Last edited:
OK, got graphing to work but having a few issues:

Screenshot_2017-05-15-18-11-57-X3.png

1) What's the green value that is cluttering up the graph???

2) How can I change to Power & Volts (Amps & Volts is all that seems to display).

3) How can I freeze the graph and scroll? If I tap to freeze, the graph continues to update(see the shot above). I can change the X scale, but can't seem to scroll horizontally.

Is there any way to see real-time battery charging stats via TM-Spy? I thought there was, but I seem to have been mistaken?

Not sure what you are looking for. The pack voltage and current are shown at the top of the main page (the one with the 96-brick voltage bar chart.) This works while charging (current is negative.) What other real-time stats do you have in mind?