Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 on the Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I downloaded and installed 2019.32.10.2 yesterday and today got 2019.32.11 today. Must have included many bug fixes. Otherwise the same:
#1 New Game (Cup Head)
#2 Smart Summon
#3 Tesla Theater
#4 Spotify
#5 Caraoke
#6 Driving Visuialzation
#7 Automatic Lane Change
#8 Feeling lucky
#9 Maps Improvement
#10 Mobile App
#11 Dash Cam Improvement
#12 Sentry Model Improvement
#13 Joe Mode
#14 Software update improvement
#15 Bluetooth Media Improvements
#16 App Launcher
#17 Driver Profile

Mike P

I downloaded and installed 2019.32.10.2 yesterday and today got 2019.32.11 today. Must have included many bug fixes. Otherwise the same:
#1 New Game (Cup Head)
#2 Smart Summon
#3 Tesla Theater
#4 Spotify
#5 Caraoke
#6 Driving Visuialzation
#7 Automatic Lane Change
#8 Feeling lucky
#9 Maps Improvement
#10 Mobile App
#11 Dash Cam Improvement
#12 Sentry Model Improvement
#13 Joe Mode
#14 Software update improvement
#15 Bluetooth Media Improvements
#16 App Launcher
#17 Driver Profile

Mike P
Me too not sure what the difference is. I tried summon today and got an error that it failed. Haven’t gotten it to work yet.

mcu1 won’t get Tesla theater, just like no dashcam or sentry.

Not sure why summon isn’t working. You have FSD?
Yes, I have FSD.

I was also asking my SC if they can upgrade my MCU1 to MCU2 (and to give me a quote, if possible), after talking to the engineers, his answer was “there is no way we can do that. It is impossible. The only way to get MCU2 is to buy a new car.“

mcu1 won’t get Tesla theater, just like no dashcam or sentry.

Not sure why summon isn’t working. You have FSD?

Dashcam and sentry are an AP 2.5 feature, not an MCU 2 feature. I have AP 2.5 and MCU 1, and have both of them. I'll be a little disappointed not to get theater, but spotify and the new AP features are much more important to me, so I'll survive.

Yes, I have FSD.

I was also asking my SC if they can upgrade my MCU1 to MCU2 (and to give me a quote, if possible), after talking to the engineers, his answer was “there is no way we can do that. It is impossible. The only way to get MCU2 is to buy a new car.“
yea and then they will probably come out with mcu3 and leave you hanging again. I never think anything is impossible. and fyi, the mcu is not the reason you are missing out on theatre.

Do you get updates of any description on other brands that cost $100k? No. What about hardware updates? No.

I also have a McLaren that cost me over $200k - new in May this year. The maps are years out of date and I have had zero software updates since taking delivery. Nor will I get any in future. McLaren are rolling out a new infotainment system now. Should I be entitled to get them due to the amount of money the car cost?

So yes I believe you are expecting too much

That's pretty ****ed up. You need to buy more Mc Larens to get a family discount. Ferrari has always given me a good freaking deal when new updates are available (exhaust, new maps on the infotainment system, etc).

I have to agree with the OP, I paid 127k + 10K in taxes for my Aug 2017 Model X (MCU1 AP2.5) and here I am with a watered down V10 update. I guess i'll have to pay another 140k for a plaid version Model X to get the full V10 experience that Model 3 users are experiencing.

• Funny
Reactions: MTOman and macd1995
Just got V10 on a May 2017 AP 2.0 MX. Unfortunately can’t access release notes for some reason, but have driven it a good bit, and the new Driving Visualizations are a good bit better, and AP seems like another step forward. The Advanced Summon is pretty sweet as well. Used it in a couple of crowded parking lot settings and it worked flawlessly. Just be prepared for it to stay about 5+ feet from the curb, which I’m sure will be fine tuned in future iterations.

yea and then they will probably come out with mcu3 and leave you hanging again. I never think anything is impossible. and fyi, the mcu is not the reason you are missing out on theatre.
Not sure why you don't think it's the MCU, but it's probably exactly that. The older ARM based MCU simply doesn't have the performance of the Intel based MCU. You can see it in the map scrolling performance and decoding video codecs is even more processor intensive, especially if there's no hardware decoding.

Reactions: Seattle Tom
Oct 2017 build, AP2.5, not sure about my MCU version.

I got the update - Arcade (no cuphead), no Theater, no Smart Summon - got 2019.32.11 version stamp. I have FSD.

I have sentry mode (previous update) and I see the new Stand By mode on summon...

Not sure why you don't think it's the MCU, but it's probably exactly that. The older ARM based MCU simply doesn't have the performance of the Intel based MCU. You can see it in the map scrolling performance and decoding video codecs is even more processor intensive, especially if there's no hardware decoding.

This is precisely correct.

Oct 2017 build, AP2.5, not sure about my MCU version.

I got the update - Arcade (no cuphead), no Theater, no Smart Summon - got 2019.32.11 version stamp. I have FSD.

I have sentry mode (previous update) and I see the new Stand By mode on summon...

You probably have MCU1. However if you have AP2. 5 (like I do.. . With MCU1) you should have smart summon. You should check again. Did you get the updated app from the app store? I am on Android. The app is released. Not sure about iOS but I gotta assume it's out. I bet that's your issue. ... Check for the updated app.