Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vin # 10,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Early Adopters are people who put down deposits probably before 2012. I put mind in Oct 2011, and because of that we got free Supercharging. I was charged $2000, but given an Early Adopter Credit of $2000 on my MVPA. So there is clearly some date where people were not considered EA. Glad I got mine, between the EA credit and old pricing I saved $4500!

So....anyone make the call to Tesla to check on your VIN? I'm waiting until Weds if my app doesn't connect first. 10k may come out this week!

I broke down and called at lunch time today Doug. Last Monday their delivery checklist email said someone would be calling me soon. In my world, a week isn't soon. I left a message and did not hear back from them yet. Seems like a lot of complaints the last few days about phone calls not getting returned, so I'll be patient....great to see them overwhelmed with success!!

I broke down and called at lunch time today Doug. Last Monday their delivery checklist email said someone would be calling me soon. In my world, a week isn't soon. I left a message and did not hear back from them yet. Seems like a lot of complaints the last few days about phone calls not getting returned, so I'll be patient....great to see them overwhelmed with success!!

I tried calling a few times today - nobody was even picking up. They must be very busy, so I just left a brief message.

I got lucky...tried the number on my way to pick up my son and someone answered. He gave me my VIN and said he would tell my DS to call me. 1 hour later, a DS called me. Knowing that, if I were you, I would call periodically to see if someone answers & hang up of they don't. Good luck Doug.

Called Monday, nothing. Called today and got it! #961x with delivery window of 5/8-5/22. Followed-up by e-mail tonight asking for driver's license info, etc. So excited! I call fairly frequently and, while I've always gotten e-mails (with delivery button and VIN), I would recommend calling if your obsessed with getting info ASAP (like most of us are!).

Called Monday, nothing. Called today and got it! #961x with delivery window of 5/8-5/22. Followed-up by e-mail tonight asking for driver's license info, etc. So excited! I call fairly frequently and, while I've always gotten e-mails (with delivery button and VIN), I would recommend calling if your obsessed with getting info ASAP (like most of us are!).

Darn, with a window of 4/26-5/10 I don't think I'll be getting 10,000 :)