Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN Search and Chrome Extension?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm curious as to how long before folks were notified "officially" of their VIN, that the search techniques through Chrome actually revealed their VIN? I have the Chrome extension installed and have tried the manual search process...ofc ourse I'm still waiting...3 weeks and counting...

I'm curious as to how long before folks were notified "officially" of their VIN, that the search techniques through Chrome actually revealed their VIN? I have the Chrome extension installed and have tried the manual search process...ofc ourse I'm still waiting...3 weeks and counting...
I probably checked the code a couple times a day through August and didn't see the VIN before I got notice.

Ordered MY LR red, black interior, tow hitch on 10/27. I received an email on 11/17 that had the next steps that I needed to take. No mention of VIN. Checked my Tesla account and there was the VIN. Seems like a lot of folks are not getting specific notification of VIN assignment. Suggest obsessively checking your Tesla account.

I missed 3 text messages, no email, from Tesla asking me to set up a delivery date. So, they assigned me 12/2, which does works perfectly for me. Impatiently waiting.

Ordered MY LR red, black interior, tow hitch on 10/27. I received an email on 11/17 that had the next steps that I needed to take. No mention of VIN. Checked my Tesla account and there was the VIN. Seems like a lot of folks are not getting specific notification of VIN assignment. Suggest obsessively checking your Tesla account.

I missed 3 text messages, no email, from Tesla asking me to set up a delivery date. So, they assigned me 12/2, which does works perfectly for me. Impatiently waiting.
That's my config. You'll love it. Other than getting the damn hitch cover on and off.

Reactions: vi9cki