Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Voorklep gaat niet open

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

KT81

Jan 17, 2017
Delft
Ik heb belangrijke spullen in de front trunk liggen maar krijg deze niet meer geopend. Mogelijk zit er iets tussen. Zowel met sleutel, app als display krijg ik hem niet open ( hoor het motortje wel zoemen). Cruisecontrol en stuurautomaat werken niet meer. Ben onderweg vanuit Zwitserland. Wie heeft een gouden tip?

Ik heb belangrijke spullen in de front trunk liggen maar krijg deze niet meer geopend. Mogelijk zit er iets tussen. Zowel met sleutel, app als display krijg ik hem niet open ( hoor het motortje wel zoemen). Cruisecontrol en stuurautomaat werken niet meer. Ben onderweg vanuit Zwitserland. Wie heeft een gouden tip?
Probeer eens te trekken aan de trunk en tegelijkertijd te openen met de sleutel of app.

Translation:

"I have important items in the front trunk, but I can't open it anymore. There may be something in between. I can't open it with the key, app, or display (you can hear the motor buzz). Cruise control and autopilot no longer work. On my way from Switzerland. Who has a golden tip?"

If the Frunk is partly open, it may disable the cruise control/autopilot. Try pressing down in the center until it latches. It might then be able to be opened. Beyond that, depending on the date of manufacture (i.e. newer cars), there is a mechanical release that can be used. Details are in the user manual as it's not trivial. Also, Tesla's service should be able to fix it too.

This is the global section, not the nl/be one. A bit more info about the car (esp model year) would be helpful..
Thank you. Model S, 90D, 2016. It seems the locking system is blocked, but it does make a little sound when trying to
Translation:

"I have important items in the front trunk, but I can't open it anymore. There may be something in between. I can't open it with the key, app, or display (you can hear the motor buzz). Cruise control and autopilot no longer work. On my way from Switzerland. Who has a golden tip?"

If the Frunk is partly open, it may disable the cruise control/autopilot. Try pressing down in the center until it latches. It might then be able to be opened. Beyond that, depending on the date of manufacture (i.e. newer cars), there is a mechanical release that can be used. Details are in the user manual as it's not trivial. Also, Tesla's service should be able to fix it too.
Thanks for all tips. Tried them all, as all other tips at this forum, also pulling at little cords at both the forewheels, as said in the online emergency guideline, but without result. Also tried to call the support centre, waited till closing time without response. Now at the service center, hopefully they can do a quick fix...

Reactions: Dannietjoh