Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if changing the design like the color will increase the price since it went up by $250? They used to do that last year I dont know if they still do that. Kind of wanted to change to blue but noticed the price went up.

Same here, in VA and ordered on 4/26 with zero updates aside from changing from EDD April to EDD May šŸ˜‚
Same here, CT ordered 4/26 no update and my advisor is a little iffy on answers and logic around financing, etc. Also, two days in a row had a blue one in the area that had 20" instead of 19" or white interior instead of black and it took too long to get a response so the car was gone both times (they were there for a few hours, I should have just did another reservation and seen if they could swap). Now I have the option to do an accelerated delivery (just popped up 2 hours ago) of a MYLR but silver with 20" wheels and a white interior (3k difference). Debating how I feel about the silver.

Anyone else watching inventory to gauge demand? Seems like when we ordered back at the first week of April there were over 300 in inventory. Earlier this week it was 179 and today it is showing just 103. I know that does not include all the cars being ordered and ā€œwaiting for VIN assignmentsā€. Makes it appear as though demand is surpassing production. Otherwise the inventory would increase at the end of each production day.

Attachments

• IMG_3036.jpeg
    IMG_3036.jpeg
    329.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3035.png
    IMG_3035.png
    400.8 KB · Views: 47
Same here, CT ordered 4/26 no update and my advisor is a little iffy on answers and logic around financing, etc. Also, two days in a row had a blue one in the area that had 20" instead of 19" or white interior instead of black and it took too long to get a response so the car was gone both times (they were there for a few hours, I should have just did another reservation and seen if they could swap). Now I have the option to do an accelerated delivery (just popped up 2 hours ago) of a MYLR but silver with 20" wheels and a white interior (3k difference). Debating how I feel about the silver.
How are people talking to an advisor? I havenā€™t had one Tesla rep reach out yet haha

Anyone else watching inventory to gauge demand? Seems like when we ordered back at the first week of April there were over 300 in inventory. Earlier this week it was 179 and today it is showing just 103. I know that does not include all the cars being ordered and ā€œwaiting for VIN assignmentsā€. Makes it appear as though demand is surpassing production. Otherwise the inventory would increase at the end of each production day.
Yes! That's exactly why I caved and ordered on 5/1. Feels like they're going to raise prices on the Y. If it was all part of Tesla's master plan, I absolutely fell for it.

Reactions: carcrazyguy
Yep, Iā€™ve been looking at it daily. It was over 500 at one point in April. The demand has definitely increased.

Reactions: carcrazyguy