Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there are so many factors at play, but can anyone suggest some good auto carriers with good rates? Geico had quoted me at close to $1200 for 6 months. Progressive just quoted me at $611 for 6 months which seems like a no brainer. Wasn’t sure if that was a good deal? Thanks!

I know there are so many factors at play, but can anyone suggest some good auto carriers with good rates? Geico had quoted me at close to $1200 for 6 months. Progressive just quoted me at $611 for 6 months which seems like a no brainer. Wasn’t sure if that was a good deal? Thanks!
As long as the deductible/comprehensive/collision are the same $611 is a steal. It's hard to have a standard across the states with insurance premiums. It's all over the place. I have never seen insurance had gone this high in 2 years.

I used travelers since I already have another vehicle with them and I got 1600 for a year for my model Y. I think you got a good deal with progressive.