Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does Pro-Tect Mobile install the front end package at your house or do you take the car to them? Same question for tint install.
Call Thom and ask him. Not sure what his policy is on that. We live 350 miles away. We buy a car in Dallas and drop it off at this shop. Hang out in Grapevine/Southlake for a few days and then pick up the vehicle on the day we head back home. We kind of make a little trip out of the process.

I just spoke to the customer service agent and this might be helpful to someone who's in the process of selling their current car.

I have a Camry and it's in the process of being sold to Vroom and I had submitted the all the details like photo of my ID and Florida Vehicle Registration. A couple of weeks ago when I was working on the Tesla app, I selected that I want to transfer the current tags to Tesla so the agent asked me to bring the current plate and they will fix it to my Model Y. I didn't know if Vroom would have an issue with the tags, but the agent said Vroom won't have an issue because it still shows in the DMV database that I'm the current of my soon-to-be-ex Camry. So currently I'm being charged $290 for Registration/Transfer/Titling Fees and $28 for Registration Service Fee and the agent said it could be less and the remaining will be sent back as a check to me.

Hi all, I just got approved for the 4.24% rate with USSFCU. They are requesting I send them the motor vehicle purchase order but can’t seem to find it on the app (they said it should have the breakdown on the second page of the agreement). I only found an agreement that gave a basic breakdown and nothing on the second page. Really appreciate any insight on how to obtain this!

Still showing as 5/6-5/20... I just texted the number and asked for an update and they said their end is showing est. delivery of 5/11 and to keep an eye out for my VIN assignment. Nothing new yet on my end.
Let me hope thats the case. I was at the store last week and they told me 10th. Then after that keep on telling me to check the app.

Hi all, I just got approved for the 4.24% rate with USSFCU. They are requesting I send them the motor vehicle purchase order but can’t seem to find it on the app (they said it should have the breakdown on the second page of the agreement). I only found an agreement that gave a basic breakdown and nothing on the second page. Really appreciate any insight on how to obtain this!
Trying logging on a computer and you should see a list of documents under "Documents"..it should look like this...you can see the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement....click on view and download the PDF

1683311814520.png

Reactions: skinsfan777
Trying logging on a computer and you should see a list of documents under "Documents"..it should look like this...you can see the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement....click on view and download the PDF

View attachment 934872
Great thank you, I just was also told the purchase agreement won’t be available until I receive the VIN I guess I’ll finalize it with USSFCU then, but thank you that is very helpful!