Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a gross robocall confirming my appointment. Had to wait until the end to see if there was an actual confirmation needed from me. There wasn't. The message only told me everything that was already covered. Immediately after the call I received a text requiring a "YES" response. Robocall was totally unnecessary, annoying, and antithetical to what you would expect from such a high tech company. Rant over.

Reactions: skadoo323
I’d love to hear how those mud guards hold up. I’ve heard of issues where they catch over speed bumps, etc.
How can they catch on a speed bump when they are a softer flexible material? They would fold back and flap back in place. I would think the only time they could get caught would be if you hit the rocker panel on the speed bump? It would have to pinch it in order to catch it….🤷‍♂️

Does your PPF guy do full wraparound? Meaning, is he tucking in the wrap under the car vs. applying a template that comes to the edge? Asking as I’m in DFW and looking at PPF installers. Thanks!
They did not remove spoiler or the emblems. If I was going to show it like we did with our old muscle cars I would have made sure to remove the emblems before I took the car to the shop. I plan to put the emblem black outs on and call it good. For us the PPF was simply a means of preventing wind, dirt storm damage where we live.

Reactions: CleanDemon
Made it home without issues! Got to visit a few super chargers! We made more stops than necessary just to be safe! 🤣 Probably won’t visit a supercharger for months now that we are home with it! It will be charged at home and used around town mainly!

Attachments

• IMG_3059.jpeg
    IMG_3059.jpeg
    285.5 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
    IMG_3067.jpeg
    320.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3057.jpeg
    IMG_3057.jpeg
    521.6 KB · Views: 79
Probably the skeptic in the thread but I think deliveries are pushing to the right for late month orders, post the price reduction. I ordered a MYP on the 25th with “Apr 23” estimated delivery and haven’t seen any change in EDD other than it switching to “May 23” on May 1st.

Did get my mobile charger though!

Probably the skeptic in the thread but I think deliveries are pushing to the right for late month orders, post the price reduction. I ordered a MYP on the 25th with “Apr 23” estimated delivery and haven’t seen any change in EDD other than it switching to “May 23” on May 1st.

Did get my mobile charger though!
We probably get smilar time frame.

Last edited:
MYP - Blue Exterior - White Interior - No other extras
Arizona
OD 4/23 - MYP - White Exterior - Black Interior
Trade-in Offer : 4/29 (accepted same day)
EDD1 : 4/23 : April 2023
EDD2 : 4/29 : No EDD and now it says "We'll notify you when it's time to continue with your pre-delivery tasks" post accepting trade-in offer.
EDD3 : 4/1 : May 7 - May 21
5/7 : Switched to accelerated delivery (MYP Blue/White). Uploaded insurance. VIN assigned in 5 mins. Got email to schedule.