Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nah it changed on the website for MYP and standard range a couple hours ago. MYLR was that time frame for a while though… I’ve been refreshing the Tesla site and my app constantly 🤣
I think the last time I checked is when I stupidly realized it really wasn’t going to be delivered in “April 23” on May 1st.

I’ll stare at my quickly dispatched mobile connector and think about my poor life choices for a while.

Just got my VIN!

White MYP with white interior
Ordered 4/26
EDD: April 2023
EDD2: May 2023
EDD3: May 22 - May 29 (notice on may 9)
VIN/vision agreement: sent on may 9

Hopefully other east coast MYP will get the updates soon!
Nice. I'm NOVA as well - do they have you going to one of the service centers to pick up or are they hauling it to your front door? I'm close to the Shirlington center, so I've been thinking that I'd just pick it up there. Of course, I ordered a MYLR (4/24), so not optimistic I'll see it before June.

Nice. I'm NOVA as well - do they have you going to one of the service centers to pick up or are they hauling it to your front door? I'm close to the Shirlington center, so I've been thinking that I'd just pick it up there. Of course, I ordered a MYLR (4/24), so not optimistic I'll see it before June.
Ah gotcha, I have it set for the Tyson’s corner location. Just in case there were smaller issues they can take care of the same day?

Just got my VIN!

White MYP with white interior
Ordered 4/26
EDD: April 2023
EDD2: May 2023
EDD3: May 22 - May 29 (notice on may 9)
VIN/vision agreement: sent on may 9

Hopefully other east coast MYP will get the updates soon!
Your post has given me hope! Also a 4/26 order, but no update yet. Electrician came yesterday to install the Wall Connector, so I'm ready for the MYP to come home.

Reactions: skinsfan777