Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know if I can utilize the recently reopened referral program? I ordered in April but have a few weeks before EDD. Have a friend with a Tesla that I can use for a referral.
I texted Tesla with this question and they said that you have to enter the referral code with your order — you can’t add it later. So you would have to cancel and then reorder to add the code. Bummer.

Update 5/8. Received VIN today and scheduled delivery for May 16th. I have an Austin build it looks like. MYLR Blue/White/20" No Tow.
Took delivery after getting them to move up date to 5/13. Had a great experience picking up. There were no paint issues or gaps and all is good. Overall, 3 weeks from order to delivery. Such a different experience to traditional dealer. Happy.

Attachments

• PXL_20230513_222800799~2.jpg
    PXL_20230513_222800799~2.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 83
Are most of you going wall charger for your new delivery? Don’t know if mine is going to be here in time for my electrician to install prior to delivery so I might be using the mobile charger on a regular wall outlet for a bit. Also thinking about cancelling and going for an Autel charger or charge point to get it installed sooner.
Going Mobile Charger/ NEMA 14-50 myself.

Any news from VA/MD/DC orders yet? I can see others from soCal area picking up their vehicles with similar specs what I ordered.
I still have no VIN.
OD 4/25 MYP White/Black

I have a 4/21 OD for the MYP white/Black, same as yours, and I got my VIN assigned on 5/10 with delivery slated for 5/24-5/31. I would bet your VIN gets assigned early next week for a first week of June delivery.

I have a 4/21 OD for the MYP white/Black, same as yours, and I got my VIN assigned on 5/10 with delivery slated for 5/24-5/31. I would bet your VIN gets assigned early next week for a first week of June delivery.
To clarify as my other post stated a 5/3 OD, I edited my order on 5/3 from a base MYLR to a MYP, but the reservation stayed the same and based on my relatively quick VIN assignment, it appears it was based on the 4/21 date.

New member here, first Tesla order.

MYP, white / white, tow
Order Date: 4/18
EDD 1: April 2023
EDD 2: April 22 - May 3
EDD 3: May 3 - May 12
EDD 4: May 5 - May 17
EDD 5: May 9 - May 18

No VIN :confused: Tesla customer service on text response says they see the same EDD I see.
Current ETA May 14 - May 24. Still no VIN. Been inside delivery window continuously since April. Seems like lots of people that ordered a MYP had their VIN issued last week, hopefully I’m not too far behind.

Reactions: S. Gardner
Update
OD: 4/12
EDD 1: April to June
EDD 2: May 13-June.10
EDD3: (today May 23-June 20)
No VIN
MYLR Blue/White, no hitch, standard Autopilot
Not surprising but not what I had hoped to see. Keeping my fingers crossed this is that last delivery extension I see. Just will have to keep waiting,