Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2 MYLR orders in South Florida

#1 MYLR Grey/White, 19”, Tow, EAP
OD 4/23
EDD1 May-Jun
EDD2 May 17 - Jun 14
No VIN

#2 MYLR Black/Black, 19”, Tow, EAP
OD 4/23
EDD1 May-Jun
EDD2 May 26 - Jun 30
EDD3 Jun 2 - Jun 30
No VIN
2 MYLR orders in South Florida

#1 MYLR Grey/White, 19”, Tow, EAP
OD 4/23
EDD1 May-Jun
EDD2 May 17 - Jun 14
No VIN

#2 MYLR Black/Black, 19”, Tow, EAP
OD 4/23
EDD1 May-Jun
EDD2 May 26 - Jun 30
EDD3 Jun 2 - Jun 30
No VIN
NW Florida about the same time . . . Hoping for a VIN this week . . .

Model Y LR / Midnight Silver Exterior / Black White Interior / 5 seats
SRB, FL
OD: 4/24
EDD: 5/3-5/17
EDD2: May-Jun
EDD3: May 17 - June 14
Financing: None
VIN: NA

Picking up the car 5/24!! Super excited hopefully no issues 🤞🤞🤞

Just scheduled my delivery today.
MYP Blue/white
OD 4/25
VIN 5/9
EDD1 May 24th-31
Delivery scheduled May 24th
Norfolk VA SC

Wall connector was installed yesterday and tested on my buddies Model S today. 48 amps pulling true with no issues.
What is the Factory of Origin for you guys? Fremont (F) or Austin (A)?

NW Florida about the same time . . . Hoping for a VIN this week . . .

Model Y LR / Midnight Silver Exterior / Black White Interior / 5 seats
SRB, FL
OD: 4/24
EDD: 5/3-5/17
EDD2: May-Jun
EDD3: May 17 - June 14
Financing: None
VIN: NA
I am hoping for a VIN this week also. Looks like our orders for the Silver MY are very similar. I’m in West Palm Beach. Hopefully we hear something soon.

Reactions: pkmody
Update:

Oklahoma
MYP Red w/B&W interior
OD: April 30
EDD: May 2023
EDD2 given on May 10: May 23 - June 20
No VIN
I received a second "Welcome to Tesla. What to expect before delivery." email that, at first glance, got me excited thinking I had a VIN assigned.

No idea why they sent this email when they already sent the same one a week ago. No other update besides the new window given 5 days ago.

Reactions: dudette and gtae07
I received a second "Welcome to Tesla. What to expect before delivery." email that, at first glance, got me excited thinking I had a VIN assigned.

No idea why they sent this email when they already sent the same one a week ago. No other update besides the new window given 5 days ago.
Same, got too excited over the usual email. This is my third now.
Maybe I should stop participating in these events? xD

Just got another EDD update today compressing the window a little bit but starting it later :eek:

Last window was May 26 - June 30, now it's June 1 - June 29.
Same for me. I have 2 MYLR orders in. One was updated today from May 26 - June 30 to June 2-30. That one is a MYLR Black/Black, 19”, Tow, EAP. It was ordered on 4/23 and I am in West Palm Beach. Guessing based on that update probably not getting a VIN for that one this week. 🤷🏻‍♂️ who knows.

Reactions: Mrdrbot23
MYLR, MSM, 5 seat, black interior, nothing else
OD:4/19
EDD: April - June
EDD1: May something - June 30
EDD2: May 22 - June 19
No vin
Texted SA to see if they had more info on when to expect a vin. Got a canned response to check the app for dates and they’ll reach out when a vin is assigned. I was hoping I’d get a VIN this week, but now I’m not sure.

Today is delivery day (allegedly). I drove by the Tesla service center yesterday and didn't see it anywhere so fingers crossed. My order date was 4/22. MYP silver metallic, black interior, tow. Northern Colorado.
Well heck. Took delivery today! FWIW the MYP also came with Michelin all seasons... originally didn't mind the Pirelli summer tires but also appreciate the tread life of the Michelin AS. I will likely get winter tires as I live in Colorado when the time comes.

The entire appt took.. 20-25 min? The lady helping me was super nice and helpful. Zero complaints. She had a great analogy. Driving with the regen braking is like driving a golf cart for any golfers out there.

Hi all, I just got approved for the 4.24% rate with USSFCU. They are requesting I send them the motor vehicle purchase order but can’t seem to find it on the app (they said it should have the breakdown on the second page of the agreement). I only found an agreement that gave a basic breakdown and nothing on the second page. Really appreciate any insight on how to obtain this!
Was this difficult to get approved for?