Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The point is you need to get someone to assign that VIN to your existing order then the price will be without the hike.
Happened to me this Saturday :)
Point is do not reserve on the webpage but get someone on the phone from that location to assign it to your order.
Thanks for the insight! I couldn't wait to contact an SA last night since I was afraid that this Accelerated Delivery car would get scooped up before this morning so I went ahead and make the switch. I reached out to Tesla today via text and they said they'll look into it. Worst comes to worst, I pay an additional $500 in base price but will get the car sooner instead of playing the waiting game.

I am thinking maybe SA has some role about moving things along. Because I have a dumbass SA. Every simple question that I asked, he is referring the Tesla App.
I asked him if my car comes with Michelin or Pirelli, he replied he doesn’t know (car is built already btw) then I asked him location, he replied “in transit”
Tysons Corner Tesla sales reps exactly told me where the car is, we looked at computer together and we can see the exact location.
I ordered my MYP 25th, white with no tow, others ordered after me getting their cars delivered (same location) but I have no delivery date.
I am gettin really pissed because I really don’t wanna re-apply for financing.

Reactions: skadoo323
A MYP popped up in my area and I was kicking myself for not ordering the performance model to being with. Flying up to Seattle to pick it up this week. Pretty happy with the service experience so far and the SA person was great about explaining my options on switching my order from one car to the other. Using some AMEX points for the flight and then will enjoy the 3 hour drive back to Portland to break in the new car;)

Well they got me finally after . Text from 510 number this afternoon (day before, actually exactly 24 hours prior to delivery)and said the car wouldn’t be there.

Immediately and without my input rescheduled for Saturday at 2 when I’m working (I’m an icu doctor so can’t exactly get out of this commitment).

Of course no response now in text. Set up my whole day tomorrow to take delivery. Obnoxious.

Well they got me finally after . Text from 510 number this afternoon (day before, actually exactly 24 hours prior to delivery)and said the car wouldn’t be there.

Immediately and without my input rescheduled for Saturday at 2 when I’m working (I’m an icu doctor so can’t exactly get out of this commitment).

Of course no response now in text. Set up my whole day tomorrow to take delivery. Obnoxious.
was going to say after a good ordering experience.