Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the schedule delivery text and email.
Delivery date is 5/27.
Picked up my MYP this morning. Trade in process was super easy. They took my plate off and handed it to me and took a picture of the odometer. I handed over the keys.

Paperwork took a minute.

Car looks great. Only thing wrong I could see was a strip of adhesive on the roof glass. They took care of that quicker than it took me to adjust the seat.

No ppf or mud flaps. HW3.

Acceleration is awesome. Faster than my BMW M3 or M5. Didn’t think I’d care for autopilot, but it works really well and I’ll probably use it a lot for the work commute.

OD 4-19; MYP white/white, tow - Bay Area

Woke up to some frustrating news today. After being inside 10-day delivery windows since 4-22, EDD now changed to June 10-30 which seems to be a huge step back. No communication or anything rationalizing the change.
Changed order to Deep Blue Metallic with white interior. VIN assigned immediately as they had one in stock nearby. Will add hitch later which I guess is slightly more expensive.

Reactions: Chrisyn and Bucketz
My service advisor replied back to my text last night saying that Missouri has a $.50 per tire state fee that they apply to all orders, so I went ahead and paid it.

Though I'm curious where the fifth tire fee is coming from.
4 tires will cost $2.00, this car doesnt come with spare, how about extra 50 cent coming from? Maybe steering wheel…🤣🤣🤣

• Funny
Reactions: Redhill_qik
This may help as there are a few responses in this Reddit post.
I need just VIN...

I found one from Austin. but not from Freemont...
1685282457489.png

EDD4 update today.

MYLR-5, Blue/Black, 19", No Tow, AutoPilot(base), Dallas, TX
OD: 4/21, Edit Order: 4/24 - to remove EAP
EDD (4/21): Apr-Jun 2023, EDD2 (4/27): 5/6 - 5/20, EDD3 (5/7): 5/13 - 5/27
EDD4 (5/14): 5/23-6/6
No VIN

Some updates over the last couple of days.

MYLR-5, Blue/Black, 19", No Tow, AutoPilot(base), Dallas, TX
OD: 4/21, Edit Order: 4/24 - to remove EAP
EDD (4/21): Apr-Jun 2023, EDD2 (4/27): 5/6 - 5/20, EDD3 (5/7): 5/13 - 5/27, EDD4 (5/14): 5/23-6/6
EDD5.x: (5/24,5/25,5/26)-6/6 (changed every day)
VIN assigned: 5/26 - 7SAYGDEE5PA128xxx
Schedule delivery option: 5/26 , with delivery dates for 5/30-6/1
5/27 - Asked for delivery delay option due to travel, was told one-time courtesy order HOLD option for 14 days, which will release vehicle, but the next assigned vehicle needs to be delivered, else the order will be canceled. Currently, the order is on HOLD, and will be taken off hold after 14 days, or I can remove the hold at any time before that.

Reactions: Chrisyn
MYLR5 - White/Black - 19" - Tow
OD: 4/26/23
EDD: Apr-Jun
Delivery Day 5/29/23

VIN: PF788###

Pickup day tomorrow. Really hoping it has HW4! Otherwise I feel kind of like I'm buying an iPhone 14 the week before the 15 comes out. If the VIN is any kind of indicator then I am in bubble territory. I will post when/if I pickup tomorrow. If HW4 I will include a couple camera photos.