Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP: July 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally pulled the trigger ordered with $500 discount and first of the free Silver color.

Coming from Fremont .. does anyone know if these shipment in July. Include matrix headlights. I think it’s confirm for HW4.

MYLR

Silver
OD 7/3
ODD. 7/16-22
VIN 7SAYGDEE2PF828xxx

Reactions: ggunn9
Took the plunge today :)

MYLR
Red
5 Seat - White interior
Tow hitch - Gotta haul the e-bikes!
19 " Gemini wheels
OD: July 1st
ODD: June - July
EDD: July - August
VIN: None

Seems the Y's all have HW4.0. If from Fremont most likely has Matrix lights - hit or miss if from Austin on the Matrix. Fingers crossed it's a Fremont one. The Sales Rep said he would keep an eye out for HW4.0 and Matrix for me.

How did you get the discount?
I choose the new built which was which was coming to my local Tesla location it happened to be what I was looking for MYLR in Silver/Black. It was not a custom order, so I got $500 discount. I have vin now and delivery still 1-2 weeks. Tonight to my surprise I got additional $500 off for referral showing on the total balance. So use refer code if your placing order. Not sure if I’m getting any points but bucks is even better.

Woke up from a nap tonight... and my vin is assigned... Literally 2 days

MYLR
Deep Blue Metallic
5 Seat - black interior

19 " Gemini wheels
OD: July 5th
ODD: July- August
EDD: July 6th- July 15th
VIN: SAYGDEE1PA146929

This is HW4 ? I assume austin means no matrix headlights, but that is what it is.

Noway my garage is ready yet heh... Too much halloween stuff. i thought i'd have a month at least. Gonna have to supercharge for awhile or buy a amazon extension cord.

Last edited:
Email/Text your SA and request them to add it.
Email/Text your SA and request them to add it.
Can someone confirm this is possible? I asked a SA to add a referral code to my order within 24 hours of placing the initial order and they said no.

"
Hello John,

Very sorry but we are not able to retroactively add a referral code.

When someone gives you a referral link, you have to click on that link and place the order through it.

JT"

so far my 510 number hasnt sent me anything but automated replies. if they cant add my referral. ill just cancel. 250$ loss is not a big deal considering the new referral is 500 + 3 mo of FSD.. so hopefully they arent difficult

MYP
Gray
5 Seat - black interior
Tow hitch
21 wheels
OD: July 4th
ODD: July - Aug
EDD: None
VIN: None

I was on the fence for a few months. I test drove a MYP twice. Saw the price drops and when gray was FREE. I'm in!!!

I'm coming from a stage 1 tuned 2018 BMW X5 F15
Update

My VIN was issued last night.

MYP
Gray
5 Seat - black interior
Tow hitch
21in wheels
OD: July 4th
ODD: July - Aug
EDD: (1st)July 23- July 30
VIN: yes 7/06/23

My research shows it is a Fremont build.

Reactions: willwllx