Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
Blue
5 Seat - Black
OD: June 7th
ODD: June - July
EDD: None
VIN: None
Update:

MYLR
Blue
5 seat - Black
19" wheels
OD: June 7
ODD: June-July
EDD: June 10-17
Delivery Scheduled: June 13
VIN: received June 9, PA133Xxx, Austin built, HW4 confirmed

Six days from order to delivery - that was fast!

Joining the party!

Just got done pressing the Order button lol. Joining the ranks...

MYP
Famous Hard Boiled Egg White
5 Seat: Black
OD: June 9th
EDD: TBA
VIN: TBA

All MYPs are coming from Fremont correct? VINs past #800 all are confirmed to have HW4 from the looks of it?

Does the current models come with the bio filter unit or did they remove that for cost cutting?

Now we wait...

Reactions: Brown1428
MYLR
MSM
5 seat white
OD June 7
ODD June - July
EDD June
VIN received June 9
Fremont build

Replacing my red MYLR that was written off as totaled after a mild collision in May
How does that go with insurance, do they pay you enough to replace the Tesla with any updated hardware pricing along with tax amount, registration fees etc.. or only the pricing of the original amount you paid for the previous Tesla?

Joining the party!

Just got done pressing the Order button lol. Joining the ranks...

MYP
Famous Hard Boiled Egg White
5 Seat: Black
OD: June 9th
EDD: TBA
VIN: TBA

All MYPs are coming from Fremont correct? VINs past #800 all are confirmed to have HW4 from the looks of it?

Does the current models come with the bio filter unit or did they remove that for cost cutting?

Now we wait...
I believe its all vins that are 789500+ that have HW4 and Matrix headlights.

Reactions: Elektrick
MY Standard Range
Silver Metallic / All Black Interior
5 seat
19" wheels
OD: June 10
I asked the agent to find me a VIN that has HW4. They were able to locate one (Austin built) in shipment to the SF Bay Area.
EDD: June 22nd
VIN: received June 9, PA133Xxx, Austin built, HW4 confirmed

How does that go with insurance, do they pay you enough to replace the Tesla with any updated hardware pricing along with tax amount, registration fees etc.. or only the pricing of the original amount you paid for the previous Tesla?
My insurance was for pre-crash actual cash value of the damaged car. Payout ended up being right at 45,000 so I only end up out of pocket about 10,000 for the new one. No complaints on my end, Allstate has been amazingly easy to work with.