Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please let us know on the HW4.
Tested with the SA; they wouldn’t confirm:

“We appreciate your interest in our Autopilot updates! However, as Tesla has not released an official announcement regarding Hardware 4.0 in Model 3 and Model Y, we are unable to confirm if it would be present in your vehicle. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused. Please expect to receive any feature you configured as part of your vehicle order, subject to our Order Agreement.
Let us know what other questions you may have, thank you!”

I also called customer support. They did confirm the white interior originating from Austin, but likewise said they “did not have access to determine that feature” nor “would [we] be able to as Hardware 4.0 has not yet been formally announced for Model Y”.

☹️

MYLR

Red

5 seat - Black

OD: June 3rd

ODD: June - July

Edd1: June 14th to 21st on June 13th.

EDD: None

VIN: issued June 13th pa140xxx

Now need to check for hw4 and matrix headlights
MYLR
Red
5 seat - Black
OD: June 3rd
Edd1: June 14th to 21st on June 13th.
Delivery Appointment: June 19th on June 13th.
VIN: issued June 13th pa140xxx
Now need to check for hw4 and matrix headlights - appears the Reddit page is offline today to protest of reddit changes, while I support that, I am just bummed on the timing of it :(

So, looks like Tesla is wanting me to take delivery 6/16-20, which doesn’t work due to vacation and work. Should I place on “Hold” or decline the VIN? Can anyone advise on this situation? I don’t want to have my order cancelled but am okay releasing the VIN and awaiting a new one…part of me worries with a first-run white interior out of Austin that maybe it might not have HW4 despite >=PA131xxx (ie, what if they had completed parts of the exterior earlier and were awaiting the interior so maybe it’s more like a VIN PA125xxx…)

MYP
Blue
5 seat - Black
Tow hitch
OD: June 2th
EDD: None
VIN: None
From a high-level observation many of those with VINS have a delivery date close to their order date. I can only surmise this is due to cancelled orders, rejected deliveries, and a few "luck of the draw."

I anticipate Tesla will have the usual EOQ push, and many will start seeing VINs and EDDs within the next week. Then again, what do I know :)

So, looks like Tesla is wanting me to take delivery 6/16-20, which doesn’t work due to vacation and work. Should I place on “Hold” or decline the VIN? Can anyone advise on this situation? I don’t want to have my order cancelled but am okay releasing the VIN and awaiting a new one…part of me worries with a first-run white interior out of Austin that maybe it might not have HW4 despite >=PA131xxx (ie, what if they had completed parts of the exterior earlier and were awaiting the interior so maybe it’s more like a VIN PA125xxx…)
Austin has been doing white seats for many months now. The only thing they aren't doing are 7 seaters, MYP and matrix lights. (and of course M3,S,X)