Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
White
5 Seat-Black
OD: June 8th
ODD: June-July
EDD1: June 22 - June 30 (updated on 6-14-23)
EDD:
VIN: None

MYLR
White
5 Seat-Black
ODD: June-July
EDD1: June 22 - June 30 (updated on 6-14-23)
EDD2: June 28 - June 30 (updated 6-16-23)
VIN: 7SAYGDEE0PA140XXX (updated 6-16-23)

Confirmed: HW4 / Non Matrix Lights / RD07 REAR DRIVE UNIT 4DU (RDU), corked, 840A, US/DE

by HW 4.0 build version you're talking about the recent HW4.0 software right? Not the actually build of your car, correct? Reason I'm asking is because I got the tow option also on my MYP.

Ahhh, I understand now. When you said in your prior post "I have to change my order", you meant "I had to change my order". I thought you were having to change your current Fremont build to get HW 4.0. I see now that you had an Austin and changed your order to get a Fremont.

Ahhh, I understand now. When you said in your prior post "I have to change my order", you meant "I had to change my order". I thought you were having to change your current Fremont build to get HW 4.0. I see now that you had an Austin and changed your order to get a Fremont.
Yes, sorry for the typo with the auto-correction keyboard on my iPhone lol. It was an adventure for me to get a new Hardware 4.0 build Model Y. WIsh you luck on yours.

MYLR
Pearl White
19’’ Gemini Wheels
5 Seat - Black
Tow Hitch
ODD: June - July
EDD: June 10 - June 17 (06/09/23)
VIN: PA125XXX (HW3) Declined Schedule Delivery
EDD: June 11 - June 18 (06/11/23)
VIN: PA127XXX (HW3) Declined Schedule Delivery
EDD: June 12 - June 19 (06/12/23)
VIN: PA126XXX (HW3) Declined Schedule Delivery

Keep getting the Austin build MYLP with HW3, they do have HW4 but with different color and seat
How can you reject 3 deliveries! Mine order got canceled after 2 rejection. The SA WAS clear on that so I didn’t complain

For the MYLR/7 camp, would you happen to know and confirm if,

1. ) All MY/7 orders are made only at Fremont at this time?

2.) Is all MY/7 Fremont built cars coming with both Matrix headlights & HW4? (VINs after 800+ seem to pretty much guarantee HW4, but not Matrix lights?)

3.) MYPs are only coming out of Fremont? Or are they being built in SA as well now? All MYPs as of today are all coming with HW4 for sure? (All MYPs come with Matrix so that's irrelevant for those who are curious.)

I'm aware of the VIN look up on reddit, but thought I'd post some content here for others who may be curious and searching for some info on this.

Thanks

Placed my order last night. Already have a VIN as of this AM - which seems really fast. I thought maybe my VIN came from a rejected VIN/Inventory. But - I had my VIN reviewed on reddit and my “born on” date was 6/14… so my MYLR is right out of the factory. Freemont build. HW4. Matrix headlights.

MYLR
Red Exterior
19 inch gemini wheels
Tow Hitch
Black Interior
5 Seat

OD June 16
VIN assigned June 17
EDD June 20-27

Really fast order - which is great - but I don’t have a charger installed, etc. Scrambling

Gold to be here!

Reactions: Elektrick
For the MYLR/7 camp, would you happen to know and confirm if,

1. ) All MY/7 orders are made only at Fremont at this time? For the US, my understanding is that US delivered MYs come from either Austin or Freemont.

2.) Is all MY/7 Fremont built cars coming with both Matrix headlights & HW4? (VINs after 800+ seem to pretty much guarantee HW4, but not Matrix lights?) It depends - according to the Reddit thread - HW4 is rolling out to Austin (VIN A131xxx +) and Fremont (VIN 798xxx +)

3.) MYPs are only coming out of Fremont? Or are they being built in SA as well now? All MYPs as of today are all coming with HW4 for sure? (All MYPs come with Matrix so that's irrelevant for those who are curious.) See earlier response. It looks like all new MYs from Austin and TX are now shipping with HW 4. But units from Fremont have Matrix headlights, while Austin units do not (yet).

I'm aware of the VIN look up on reddit, but thought I'd post some content here for others who may be curious and searching for some info on this.

Thanks

Reactions: Elektrick
Placed my order last night. Already have a VIN as of this AM - which seems really fast. I thought maybe my VIN came from a rejected VIN/Inventory. But - I had my VIN reviewed on reddit and my “born on” date was 6/14… so my MYLR is right out of the factory. Freemont build. HW4. Matrix headlights.

MYLR
Red Exterior
19 inch gemini wheels
Tow Hitch
Black Interior
5 Seat

OD June 16
VIN assigned June 17
EDD June 20-27

Really fast order - which is great - but I don’t have a charger installed, etc. Scrambling

Gold to be here!

VIN: 7SAYGDEE7PF794XXX

Does anyone believe this could be a rejected unit? It looks like this was built at the end of May.
They wanted me to take one which was a month old. I knew it didn't have the HW4, so I changed color which cancelled the VIN. Now, all I get from Tesla is crickets.

The SA told me that it might be a reject, but more likely is one that had the order cancelled for one of many reasons. Buyer's remorse, loan failure, change of color or features, unable to take delivery at that time, etc.

If it was built the end of May in California and shipped to Florida, might take a week or more to get there, then unloaded from the train, loaded on a truck, then transported to the delivery center, then cancelled. Easily could have been in process for 2 or 3 weeks.

They wanted me to take one which was a month old. I knew it didn't have the HW4, so I changed color which cancelled the VIN. Now, all I get from Tesla is crickets.

The SA told me that it might be a reject, but more likely is one that had the order cancelled for one of many reasons. Buyer's remorse, loan failure, change of color or features, unable to take delivery at that time, etc.

If it was built the end of May in California and shipped to Florida, might take a week or more to get there, then unloaded from the train, loaded on a truck, then transported to the delivery center, then cancelled. Easily could have been in process for 2 or 3 weeks.
Thank you! The advisor did text me back and stated it was not a reject, but I'm not sure if I believe that. We are going to proceed with delivery this Friday, the 23rd.