Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I went to the Tesla dealership yesterday to inquire about the HW 4.0 outside of the US (I ordered a MY RWD with EDD July to September).

Was told that HW 4.0 is only for cars manufactured in the US (for now), although they expect that MYs built in Shanghai (where mine will come from) and Berlin will also roll out HW 4.0 from October onwards.

Was thinking of delaying the order by the wife needs the car once school opens post-summer......so stuck with HW 3.0 I guess.

MYLR
MSM
5 Seat - Black
Tow
OD: June 2nd
ODD: June - July 2023
EDD: None
VIN: None

MYLR
MSM
5 Seat - Black
Tow Removed option
OD: June 2nd
ODD: June - July 2023
EDD: June 26-30
Scheduled delivery date: June 29, 10:00 AM (tentative they say)
VIN: June 17th. Austin build, HW4 confirmed
Location: New Hampshire (Delivery) Now need to pick up in Paramus, NJ or they would have released the VIN.

MYLR
White
5 Seat-Black
OD: June 8th
ODD: June-July
EDD1: June 22 - June 30 (updated on 6-14-23)
EDD2: June 28 - June 30 (updated 6-16-23)
VIN: 7SAYGDEE0PA140XXX (updated 6-16-23)

Confirmed: HW4 / Non Matrix Lights / RD07 REAR DRIVE UNIT 4DU (RDU), corked, 840A, US/DE

MYP (Changed to performance 6/18/23)
White
5 Seat-Black
OD: June 8th
ODD: June-July
EDD1: June 22 - June 30 (updated on 6-14-23)
EDD2: June 28 - June 30 (updated 6-16-23)
EDD1 (MYP): June 28 - June 30 (updated 6-19-23 but I dont trust it since I changed trim)
VIN: Dropped on 6/18/23

Notes: Dropped MYLR VIN on 6/18/23 to change model to MYP

Reactions: Elektrick
Just to confirm. I told the app I will take out a loan but haven’t filled anything out. I don’t want the multiple hits to credit in case the approval runs out before the car arrives. Could this delay me getting a. vIN?

Just to confirm. I told the app I will take out a loan but haven’t filled anything out. I don’t want the multiple hits to credit in case the approval runs out before the car arrives. Could this delay me getting a. vIN?
Are you going through Tesla or 3rd party? I went thru my pre-approval with my CU early and ordered almost 3 weeks after the fact. I inputted my CU inform after the order. Luckily, I got my VIN in time so my application didn't expire. I guess it just depends on when you're EDD is and how fast of a turnaround your financing takes to cut a check.

Are you going through Tesla or 3rd party? I went thru my pre-approval with my CU early and ordered almost 3 weeks after the fact. I inputted my CU inform after the order. Luckily, I got my VIN in time so my application didn't expire. I guess it just depends on when you're EDD is and how fast of a turnaround your financing takes to cut a check.
Undecided on Tesla vs 3rd party. Figured I go with Tesla to keep it simple but may change my mind

I was assigned a vin and edd is currently at June 24-30 without me inputting 3rd party financing info yet. So you should be fine. I’m just waiting on my CU to get back to me but I’ve gotten this far without it delaying anything.

Reactions: zoepup
VIN assigned today: PF816xxx
EDD: 6/22 - 6/30.
So this morning, I get a text saying to complete my Pre-delivery tasks to generate the MVPA, which was strange since I already provided my lender and insurance info. I texted them back asking what else was needed. Less than 7 mins later, I get another text saying to schedule my delivery! Looking at the schedule, they are only allowing me to schedule between 22nd/23rd. The problem with that is my check is in the mail and I don't have it in hand until at least then, gonna give Tesla a call to see if they can push delivery till next week.

Received VIN this morning PF807XXX
EDD: June 28 - 30.

So if I’ve done my research correctly, this will have HW4 and Matrix headlights?
I sent a message to the 510 phone number asking if my Tesla financing through Wells Fargo is all set because I haven’t seen a pull on my credit report. I immediately got a response to schedule my delivery, no answer to my financing question though.

Anyone know who I can reach out to? App says Loan Offer Confirmed, but no credit pull?

Delivery is set for 6/27

Last edited:
Typical Tesla EOQ shenanigans. They try to give as many people as possible that June 30th date (just like end of Mar, Sep, Dec) just in case they get a car for them in time and can tell you they warned you and you have to be ready to take delivery of it. But in the end, the majority of these get bumped into July as we approach June 30th.
You called it... my EDD got pushed to July 1-8. At least I now have a VIN :)

Reactions: arbitrage000
Joining the party!

Just got done pressing the Order button lol. Joining the ranks...

MYP
Famous Hard Boiled Egg White
5 Seat: Black
OD: June 9th
ODD: June - July
EDD: TBA
VIN: TBA

All MYPs are coming from Fremont correct? VINs past #800 all are confirmed to have HW4 from the looks of it?

Does the current models come with the bio filter unit or did they remove that for cost cutting?

Now we wait...

Switched the MYP to a MYLR w/ 7 Seats.

White
7 Seat: Black
OD: June 9th
ODD: June - July
EDD: TBA
VIN: TBA

From the beginning it was between the MYLR 7 Seater and the MYP. Since it's a family car after all... For the weekend spirited driving that's what the M3P is for. Makes sense. For those in the 7 Seater camp, I assume the bottom and rear seat back is easy to remove like the 2nd row is? I've taken a Y and 3 apart many times, but haven't seen the 3rd row up close, yet. With everything else being modular it should be fairly easy. We'll rarely use the 7 seats as it's just there for those rare occasions. I hope it's straight forward to remove the dead weight and maybe even retrofit that second cover in the back. We shall see.

EDD #2 this morning.

It was June 19 - June 30.

Now June 20 - June 30.

Should be getting a VIN any moment now. If DD isn't this weekend then July it is. That's how it usually plays out with EOQ pushes.