Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aw man, I got a text around 9pm tonight that there is a slight transit delay and my delivery for tomorrow 11am has to be moved to 1pm, based on the car’s updated ETA to Charlotte. Guess I’ll start driving my trade-in the 2+ hours to Charlotte if I don’t hear about yet another delay by 10:30 or so.
Arrived to the service center in Raleigh today so pickup tomorrow (6/30) is a go!
Excellent! I hope it goes smoothly and you love your car.

Reactions: buckley
Aw man, I got a text around 9pm tonight that there is a slight transit delay and my delivery for tomorrow 11am has to be moved to 1pm, based on the car’s updated ETA to Charlotte. Guess I’ll start driving my trade-in the 2+ hours to Charlotte if I don’t hear about yet another delay by 10:30 or so.

Excellent! I hope it goes smoothly and you love your car.
Hopefully it has arrived. Maybe ours were on the same truck!

Black alcantara with a short streak of white above.
Thanks! Looked it up and I guess they quietly changed it starting from 2022 models.
Lucky dog! I ordered a week earlier, but have the Tow package. Hoping for the matrix as well!
🤞 🤞

Celebrating 1st week of life! Here she is! So we ended up doing home delivery (really convenient) which definitely felt like the car buying way of the future for sure. Rep drove it up to the house, parked, gave us some short instructions (review, sign, accept, and access), and then left in an Uber. Indeed is a Fremont build, HW4, and Matrix lights. No noticeable panel gaps or other issues except for a minor red smudge that was sealed under clear coat. My guess is our white car was painted after a red one and they didn't clean the sprayer well enough. Service ticket created to address it. Other than that minor thing it's practically flawless. Love the white seats and gotta get used to one pedal driving. 😂

Attachments

• 20230623_152806.jpg
    20230623_152806.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: Elektrick
Picked up yesterday in Mt Kisco NY. Y was flawless. SA’s let me check the vehicle inside and out and also play around with the screen and settings prior to delivery. Everyone there was doing the same. All and all everything went smoothly but definitely busy!

Hi to all!

Like many people on this forum I'm excited and already looking for a VIN, even though I just ordered on 6/27! I am trading in a car and I had a question concerning the title. The app requests an upload of the title, front and back. My trade in is paid off but the State of Florida keeps an electronic file unless you request a paper title. I called the 888 number and got an answer. Tesla will accept E-title. No paper title required. What is strange is that the guy I spoke to said he would send me a "snippet" of something they had for me to upload in the app. The file he sent is title info from when I originally bought the car. The info had very low miles and I asked if that would be a problem and he said no. When they get all the other info it won't matter, they will see the actual mileage. I text my local agent and he said he sees the actual mileage that I input in the app.
So what's up with HW4? Is that in all new models? And how about Matrix headlights? Any other new or updated things I should look for when my car arrives?

MYLR
Black
5 seats
Black interior
20" Induction wheels
No hitch
regular auto pilot
OD: 6/27
ODD: June-July
VIN: None

TL;DR: I got a flawless MYLR7 today but not the one I ordered - got a free upgrade.

Well I was driving to Charlotte, about an hour into my drive, and got a call from Tesla that my car was still delayed and wouldn’t be there today after all (the delivery has been postponed 4 times now). She said that they did just get in an inventory car that matched my configuration but also had a tow hitch.

My original order from 3/15 had a tow hitch, but I refused the same VIN 4 times in a row in an effort to get a HW4 car, so I just wound up buying an inventory car without a tow hitch that I knew had HW4.

So when that car was repeatedly delayed and they offered me a similar one but with a tow hitch, I thought it was going to be that same HW3 VIN I refused 4 times over the course of a month. She assured me it was a brand new HW4 build and said they would match the price to the car I was expecting, meaning the tow hitch was free! I had always wanted a tow hitch and was planning on ordering one as soon as I took delivery of the car, so this saved me money and another trip to Charlotte.

Moreover, the car is flawless with no QC issues that I could find. Very happy

TL;DR: I got a flawless MYLR7 today but not the one I ordered - got a free upgrade.

Well I was driving to Charlotte, about an hour into my drive, and got a call from Tesla that my car was still delayed and wouldn’t be there today after all (the delivery has been postponed 4 times now). She said that they did just get in an inventory car that matched my configuration but also had a tow hitch.

My original order from 3/15 had a tow hitch, but I refused the same VIN 4 times in a row in an effort to get a HW4 car, so I just wound up buying an inventory car without a tow hitch that I knew had HW4.

So when that car was repeatedly delayed and they offered me a similar one but with a tow hitch, I thought it was going to be that same HW3 VIN I refused 4 times over the course of a month. She assured me it was a brand new HW4 build and said they would match the price to the car I was expecting, meaning the tow hitch was free! I had always wanted a tow hitch and was planning on ordering one as soon as I took delivery of the car, so this saved me money and another trip to Charlotte.

Moreover, the car is flawless with no QC issues that I could find. Very happy
That’s awesome great to hear! We picked up from Raleigh today and the car was in great shape as well.

MYP
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
Black interior
OD: 06/21
ED: June-July

Hope they recover from EOQ insanity and take a look at my order :)
I don’t think I’ve seen many MYP come to the East coast since I ordered on June. I am hopeful they are in batches based upon certain criteria. Also hopeful we will see batches come our way in the next week or so

You guys in the U.S. are lucky... we Canadians have to wait for our orders to come from Shanghai, and no HW4 either :(

MYLR / Blue / Black / 5 Seat / 19" / No Options
OD: June 21, 2023
ODD: June-July
I was able to get my order matched today to an incoming vehicle by an SA - after which I received a VIN+MVPA, and an updated EDD of July 17-31! 🥳

MIC, so it'll probably be HW3, but I'm not concerned since I'm not getting FSD. The sales reps initially told me two months for delivery, so I'm just stoked to be getting my Tesla a month early!! 😁