Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did the $500 credit show under your order? I used a referral link too but didn’t see anything. Ordered on 6/23.
Yes it was reflected as referral credit
A659A82B-47D8-414F-9CE4-D7E2CF4F3370.jpeg

Attachments

• 1114DC85-8BE8-416D-9E51-9E45B7C755D5.jpeg
    1114DC85-8BE8-416D-9E51-9E45B7C755D5.jpeg
    589.7 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: seven costanza
Just got my VIN, EDD August 11 to 26….

MY RWD
White exterior
Black interior

Did the VIN look-up with the super-helpful folks over at Reddit and discovered the following:

- No HW4 (sadly)
- Berlin built (this one was surprising as most MYs sold in Dubai are Shanghai built)
- Blade batteries (which I have read are somewhat better than the existing CATL ones)
- Matrix headlights

I have decided to accept the VIN as this is my wife’s car and she would need it for school runs beginning of September. Still not timelines available when HW4 will be rolled out to Berlin and Shanghai.

Did the $500 credit show under your order? I used a referral link too but didn’t see anything. Ordered on 6/23.
I just placed an order last night on an existing inventory model Y ( i was going to do a new order and one popped up with $500 off locally) and used my friends Model X referral code. On my full breakdown wehre you do the downpayment/loan it showed the referral $500 off and it popped up when i placed the order for the full self driving for 3 months also.

MYP
White & White Interior
OD: June 22
ODD: June-July
EDD: July 14-August 11

Trading-in my 2019 Wrangler Sahara. I sent all the information and requested pictures via Tesla App but “Trade-in Offer Pending” message is still there after 2 weeks.

I feel like I should’ve received some type of “Offer” by now?!

Trading-in my 2019 Wrangler Sahara. I sent all the information and requested pictures via Tesla App but “Trade-in Offer Pending” message is still there after 2 weeks.

You should sell it to an online dealer. I'll bet your offer is way low, as they really don't like taking trade-ins. My offer was $3k lower than their initial low side estimate. I sold it through a KBB dealer and got that and more back.

MYP
White & White Interior

My trade in was input thursday night and i got an offer Saturday morning (this past week)
Tesla offer was 33,700 on a 23 sportage hybrid (paid off)
I went to carmax 1 mile away and got 37k PLUS nj has 0% tax on ev so essentially was a wash for the msrp i paid a year ago

If you contact support they can check the offer but they are usually on the low end but factor in tax savings if it helps in ur state!

My trade in was input thursday night and i got an offer Saturday morning (this past week)
Tesla offer was 33,700 on a 23 sportage hybrid (paid off)
I went to carmax 1 mile away and got 37k PLUS nj has 0% tax on ev so essentially was a wash for the msrp i paid a year ago

If you contact support they can check the offer but they are usually on the low end but factor in tax savings if it helps in ur state!

Thanks guys for the input. I’m going to exhaust that option and see if I can get a better offer locally.

MYP
White & White Interior

My order is about the same as yours.

MY LR
White & White Interior
OD: June 26

I didn't hear good things about Tesla trade so I ended up selling mine to a local dealer. Driveway.com had the highest offer of any I tried (CarMax, Carvana, KBB, Vroom, GivemetheVIN, Autonation, probably a couple more I can't remember). Local dealer matched the driveway.com offer so I just went with them as it was easier.

I'll take a bit on sales tax but even if Tesla gave me the high end of their range, which sounds pretty doubtful, I would have came out the same with the sales tax savings.

I don't think Tesla really wants to deal with trades unless they can confidently make some money on them so they offer less, in general.

My order is about the same as yours.

MY LR
White & White Interior
OD: June 26

I didn't hear good things about Tesla trade so I ended up selling mine to a local dealer. Driveway.com had the highest offer of any I tried (CarMax, Carvana, KBB, Vroom, GivemetheVIN, Autonation, probably a couple more I can't remember). Local dealer matched the driveway.com offer so I just went with them as it was easier.

I'll take a bit on sales tax but even if Tesla gave me the high end of their range, which sounds pretty doubtful, I would have came out the same with the sales tax savings.

I don't think Tesla really wants to deal with trades unless they can confidently make some money on them so they offer less, in general.

Now I gotta review Driveway.com as well and use that to leverage with my local dealers. Thanks for that!

Just got my VIN# assigned literally 30mins ago and it appears to come with from Fremont, CA with HW4 and Matrix. Just needed to confirm that info. Next up, insurance policy.

New EDD: July 25-July31

Reactions: King David
Thanks guys for the input. I’m going to exhaust that option and see if I can get a better offer locally.

Now I gotta review Driveway.com as well and use that to leverage with my local dealers. Thanks for that!

Just got my VIN# assigned literally 30mins ago and it appears to come with from Fremont, CA with HW4 and Matrix. Just needed to confirm that info. Next up, insurance policy.

New EDD: July 25-July31
Where are you confirming? Looks like the reddit thread is closed and he specifically asked for folks to stop sending Austin and Fremont vins.