Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATED since I got my VIN. I always tell my kids "Never trust a progress bar". Tesla's delivery estimates are also not to be trusted šŸ˜†

MYP
Midnight Silver
5 seat white Interior
No tow hitch
OD: May 11
EDD1: 5/20 - 6/2
EDD2: 6/11 - 6/22
EDD3: 5/25 - 6/1
VIN: Assigned 5/24
Damn Iā€™m in SoCal too and ordered a black on black on the 8th.. no vin.. I feel like people who ordered after me are getting VINs left and right.. doing ppf?

MYLR / Red / 5 Seat / Tow hitch
OD: May 9
ED: May - June
EDD1: July 12 - August 16 (May 24th)

on the official order page

1684944890168.png

the first EDD I got

1684944917823.png

Last edited:
MYLR
Blue
5 Seat Black White Interior
19" Gemini
Tow Hitch
OD: May 15
ODD: June - July 2023
Order change: Changed interior from black to white, May 20
EDD: June 13 - June 30 (set on May 23)
VIN: None yet

I'm going to be out of town on the last four days of that window, so hopefully it'll narrow down to the earlier part. I might reach out to my SA and see if she can see anything else in the system.

MYLR
Blue
5 Seat Black White Interior
19" Gemini
Tow Hitch
OD: May 15
ODD: June - July 2023
Order change: Changed interior from black to white, May 20
EDD: June 13 - June 30 (set on May 23)
VIN: None yet

I'm going to be out of town on the last four days of that window, so hopefully it'll narrow down to the earlier part. I might reach out to my SA and see if she can see anything else in the system.
Once your VIN is assigned you'll get another window. You can work with the SA then on working out that timeframe I believe.

Once your VIN is assigned you'll get another window. You can work with the SA then on working out that timeframe I believe.
Oh ok, thanks. I wasn't quite sure how often the window updates. Hopefully we'll get a VIN soon...I've been trying to follow other's posts and see how long it's taking them.

How did you get a service adviser?
For me, I happened to go into a local dealership (Renton) and knew one of the folks working there. I mentioned that I hadn't really received any messages from anyone, and I wasn't sure how to ask questions other than coming in to talk to someone. She said, let me take care of that, and somehow tied herself to my account I presume. I'm not really sure how it all works, but now when I send a text it's her that is answering.