Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the update. It's showing the Estimated Delivery - May 29 - June 26. I received no email/text/call.

MYLR White/White
No Tow
5-Seats
19"
OD: 5/7/23
ODD: May - June
EDD: May 29 - June 26. (Updated on 5/15/23, 4 PM EDT, directly in App)
VIN: None
It appears that my order is taking forever to proceed. Hopefully it will come back with something “new” insides. :)

No change so far. Does anyone ordering MYLR, in the second week of May, get the similar prolonged status?

MYLR Austin White and White interior, W/Trailer Hitch. Take delivery Memorial day. Weird that you cannot look up the spec sheet. You would think Tesla would let you access that info. Looks like according to internet they just made some hardware upgrades in Austin.

Last edited:
Updated!! Delivery day scheduled

MYP
Gray
5 seater, black interior
21 wheels
OD: May 11
ODD: June - July
EDD1: June 7th - 30th
VIN: May 23rd
EDD2: June 5th - 12th
Delivery Scheduled: June 4th

Took less than a month. Pretty fast!
We ordered same config as you but back on May 4th in PA and am glad you got yours first being HW3, as we want the HW4 Instead, so waiting longer as we haven’t even received a VIN yet may just allow that to happen. ODD still showing May 27 - Jun 24.

We ordered same config as you but back on May 4th in PA and am glad you got yours first being HW3, as we want the HW4 Instead, so waiting longer as we haven’t even received a VIN yet may just allow that to happen. ODD still showing May 27 - Jun 24.
According to the latest Ryan Shaw video on youtube he said Austin Model Y's have recently been delivered with HW4.. Fingers crossed.

Took delivery of my car yesterday. I can confirm that mine does that Hardware 4.0 - yay!

Like others have said - I think if you got the extra prompt during your process to accept the terms of Tesla Vision or whatever, that is the indicator that you get the new hardware maybe?
what kind of prompt was it? I took the delivery last December and I vaguely recall something along those line so I am not sure if that automatically means HW4. Can anyone else who took delivery last year confirm?

what kind of prompt was it? I took the delivery last December and I vaguely recall something along those line so I am not sure if that automatically means HW4. Can anyone else who took delivery last year confirm?
If you picked it up last December you definitely don't have it. They have only started being seen on a Y in the wild in the last few days. There are a bunch of news stories about it on all of the Tesla blogs.

If you picked it up last December you definitely don't have it. They have only started being seen on a Y in the wild in the last few days. There are a bunch of news stories about it on all of the Tesla blogs.

I know. What I am saying is that this term about Tesla Vision, I think it existed before HW4. I took a delivery in December and remember something like this when I first opened the order page. I dont know if that is the same term we are talking about. I believe I had the same term pop up on the order I placed on 4/27.

I got the prompt, just scheduled delivery for the 6th and it's for a performance, so likely does not have hw4 and likely means there is no correlation between the prompt and hw4. The prompt flat out says there is no uss and that's why you're getting it. And if I recall people have been getting that prompt for awhile. Hope I'm wrong, but....