Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*Update #2*

MYP White/Black
Tow
OD: 5/11/23
ODD: Jun-Jul
EDD: June 6th - 13th (05/22/23)
VIN: Assigned - PF787xxx (05/22/23)

Another update here, been in a dilemma since ordering. I’m coming from a 2021 M3P in white and initially I was just going to a straight upgrade to the Y same color. However everywhere I turn all the MYP’s I see are white. I ended up changing my order today for a Black MYP same configuration. A friend of mine said get the color you want and don’t regret it later for what could’ve been. So with that being said I’m back in line.

MYP Black/Black
Tow
OD: 5/11/23 (Configuration change 5/29/2023)
EDD: June 6th - 13th *no change*
VIN: TBD

Also there seems to be quite a bit of confusion on what vin and locations have HW4, from my research which you can take it with a grain of salt, according to klwtts VIN’s greater than 789300 appear to have HW4. This is slightly corroborates the vin numbers that have been posted here with and without HW4.
IMG_1683.jpeg

Well dang, probably missed the HW4 by a day (PF788...). Oh well. 😕 Don't see myself using EAP or FSD so it shouldn't matter much.
Really hoping to get the delivery schedule text since my EDD window opens tomorrow and SA said the car is arriving 6/1...

Edit: And no **** 10 seconds after I post that, "it's time to schedule your delivery!" HA!

Nice! It always helps if we complain in public, I've found...
Apparently so!

Scheduled for 6/8. Think that could get pulled in if I text the SA?

Last edited:
Reactions: KJD and Nurse.SLANG
MYLR White/White
No Tow
5-Seats
19"
OD: 5/7/23
ODD: May - June
EDD: None
VIN: None

I also ordered the Mobile Connector at the same time, which had been shipped and expected to arrive on 5/17/2023.

Just got the update. It's showing the Estimated Delivery - May 29 - June 26. I received no email/text/call.

MYLR White/White
No Tow
5-Seats
19"
EDD: May 29 - June 26. (Updated on 5/15/23, 4 PM EDT, directly in App)

Finally, I got the update.

MYLR White/White
No Tow
5-Seats
19"
EDD1: May 29 - June 26. (Updated on 5/15/23, 4 PM EDT, directly in App)
EDD2: June 20 - June 30. (Updated on 5/29/2023, 11 AM EDT, directly in App)

Black/Black MYP in Los Angeles. Today is day 21 with no VIN... just the daily updates to an abysmal delivery "window".. when will the despair end?? 😭 😭 😭 😭 all jokes aside.. it better come with HW4 or someone is out to get me lol.. can everyone who recently took delivery post pics or vids of some pulls so I can live vicariously through you?

Reactions: bubohoot
New member and first post on this site.

MYP
White Exterior
5 Seat White Interior
21” Induction
OD: May 5th
EDD: May-June
DD: June 4th
VIN: May 25 (PF793xxx)

I had a blue M3 for 5 years and sold it to upgrade to the MYP. I ordered it before the reveal and sold it a couple of weeks ago with 69k miles on it. It was my commuter car. Looking forward to getting the MYP as I really need the hatchback feature and something a little higher off the ground. And of course the power and enhanced UI.

I'll report back if mine comes with HW4 with photos, looks like I may have just made the cut based on the reporting. That will be a nice surprise!

MYP
MSM Exterior
5 Seat White Interior
21” Induction
Tow
OD: May 8th
ODD: June-July
EDD: Jun 5-12
DD: TBD
VIN: May 23 (PF787xxx)

Does having a VIN mean the car is built? Is it just now waiting to be transported? Any chance of further delay because of white interior....seems that seems to be the biggest delay? Wondering why I am not getting a Austin built car since on the East coast...

Black/Black MYP in Los Angeles. Today is day 21 with no VIN... just the daily updates to an abysmal delivery "window".. when will the despair end?? 😭 😭 😭 😭 all jokes aside.. it better come with HW4 or someone is out to get me lol.. can everyone who recently took delivery post pics or vids of some pulls so I can live vicariously through you?
The waiting gets harder. I pick up on Sunday and the days go by slower and slower the closer it gets. 😞

Reactions: Bucketz and gtae07
MYP
MSM Exterior
5 Seat White Interior
21” Induction
Tow
OD: May 8th
ODD: June-July
EDD: Jun 5-12
DD: TBD
VIN: May 23 (PF787xxx)

Does having a VIN mean the car is built? Is it just now waiting to be transported? Any chance of further delay because of white interior....seems that seems to be the biggest delay? Wondering why I am not getting a Austin built car since on the East coast...
For performance models, they are coming out of Fremont. From the looks of it, white interiors have been getting assigned and delivered quicker than black interiors for performance models... Long Range seems to have more wait time...

These were previous VINs in previous posts that can confirm HW4. One of them is PF762XXX though. Mine is PF794XX and was confirmed by a Tesla rep it’s a HW4. But I’m picking up today so I will confirm and post pics.

There was a post PF787XX that confirmed a HW3
@Nurse.SLANG how was your delivery? And more importantly what HW did it come with? Pics?

Reactions: C2023
MYP Red/White
Tow
OD: 5/26/23 (Configuration change 5/27/23)
EDD: TBD

My first Tesla. Originally ordered MYLR White/White on 5/26, but decided to upgrade to MYP Red/White the very next day. Waiting for an estimate on my trade-in.

Reactions: Bucketz
MYP Red/White
Tow
OD: 5/26/23 (Configuration change 5/27/23)
EDD: TBD

My first Tesla. Originally ordered MYLR White/White on 5/26, but decided to upgrade to MYP Red/White the very next day. Waiting for an estimate on my trade-in.
I anticipate you getting this pretty quick.. upgrade paint, tow and upgraded interior seem to fly way quicker.. good luck!

Reactions: usafakid09