Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I applied for the loan with them on Friday 5/26. I checked yesterday and it shows as approved but I haven't heard back from anyone yet. I haven't stressed too much about it yet because I don't have a VIN assigned yet, but if I did have one then I would probably give them a call and see about expediting the process to get it squared away.

You won’t get a response with the documents to sign until you upload the MVPA with the vin number. You have 45 days before they terminate the application. I’m in the same boat. Just waiting for the vin. It’s been dreadful.

Nice! congrats! Did you text or call your SA to confirm the HW4? I texted them and they responded: "At this time, headquarters has not released information regarding hardware 4 for the model 3/y. My apologies."
Nice! congrats! Did you text or call your SA to confirm the HW4? I texted them and they responded: "At this time, headquarters has not released information regarding hardware 4 for the model 3/y. My apologies."
What’s the 3 digits following F or A in your vin toward the end? There is a link to a Reddit post toward the end of the April waiting room where someone who owns a bodyshop is looking up vins for people. He can tell your car specs from that including hw4 or 3. He looked up mine for me.

You won’t get a response with the documents to sign until you upload the MVPA with the vin number. You have 45 days before they terminate the application. I’m in the same boat. Just waiting for the vin. It’s been dreadful.
Thanks for that info. I'm hoping that I'll get the vin before then, but at least I'll know to reach out to them before then to make sure things remain ready to go.

Reactions: nhuqt