Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perfect! Thank you. So this concludes my theory as well. The HW4 updated Model Y’s have this indentation that carry’s the design into both passenger and driver side doors. The HW3 and below versions, thier body panel or fender only show the indentation through the fender and not continuing into the doors as well.

UPDATE: Oops! My bad. I just found this on Twitter where the user indicates the difference, however I see the same fender flare on both the HW3 & 4. So apparently this is not an indication of either, other than just the style of the latest Model Y.
IMG_0776.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nurse.SLANG
Perfect! Thank you. So this concludes my theory as well. The HW4 updated Model Y’s have this indentation that carry’s the design into both passenger and driver side doors. The HW3 and below versions, thier body panel or fender only show the indentation through the fender and not continuing into the doors as well.
Does anybody have a HW3 pic showing that?

MYLR
Red
7 Seat Black Interior
20" Induction (still debating if is should order the 19" instead & sell off to buy aftermarket 19" in black color)
Tow Hitch
OD: May 27 (changed color from white to red May 31)
ODD: June - July
EDD: awaited
VIN: awaited
Update (!!): changed color from white to red today and delivery update from June - July to 31May - 9June

MYLR
Red
7 Seat Black Interior
20" Induction (still debating if is should order the 19" instead & sell off to buy aftermarket 19" in black color)
Tow Hitch
ODD: 31 May - 9 June

Update (!!): changed color from white to red today and delivery update from June - July to 31May - 9June

MYLR
Red
7 Seat Black Interior
Tow Hitch
ODD: 31 May - 9 June
Not surprised, saw like 20-25 Red MY's & 3's in Paramus lot.

According to "sources" every new Model Y out of Fremont is getting HW4.. so it seems it should be a lock in.. someone above posted a reddit or twitter link to someone with more info on it.. could have also been the April waiting room.. but regardless.. seems to hold some merit..

Congrats to everyone getting cars with HW4!

Just for another data point, I ordered a MY LR (7 seater) on May 5th and took delivery on May 20th. It's HW3 (PF783XXX Fremont VIN). Looks like I missed out on the HW4 fun by a week or two. Not too big a deal... I think I would have probably appreciated the higher resolution cameras the most, from the sounds of it. Oh well. Hah.

EAP / FSD

UPDATE 5/28: New EDD June 6 - June 20
UPDATE 6/1/23: Just received our VIN with HW4 PF797*** & new EDD June 15-22 :oops:

MYP

Midnight Silver Metalic

5 Seat Black Premium Interior

21" Überturbine

EAP / FSD

Cash
______

OD: May 4

ODD: May

EDD: May 27 - June 24 (received 5/12)

EDD: June 1 - June 15-22 (received 6/1)

VIN: PF797*** (received 6/1)

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone getting cars with HW4!

Just for another data point, I ordered a MY LR (7 seater) on May 5th and took delivery on May 20th. It's HW3 (PF783XXX Fremont VIN). Looks like I missed out on the HW4 fun by a week or two. Not too big a deal... I think I would have probably appreciated the higher resolution cameras the most, from the sounds of it. Oh well. Hah.
Anyone getting deliveries from Austin with HW4? Anyone getting any deliveries from Austin? LOL

Saw that ppl were getting HW4 from Austin (podcats on YouTube had the info), >PA124xxx should be HW4. Some said maybe even lower than that had it. I think most of NJ deliveries are coming from Austin so glad it is showing up.
I don’t think anyone is getting HW4 out of Austin except some early test models from there that had it. There’s a thread on Reddit and I don’t think I’ve seen a single Austin VIN on there confirmed with HW4 (mine included).

I don’t think anyone is getting HW4 out of Austin except some early test models from there that had it. There’s a thread on Reddit and I don’t think I’ve seen a single Austin VIN on there confirmed with HW4 (mine included).
Picking up a PA126 Tuesday afternoon so I will report back about which HW version but yeah based on reddit threads I'm not holding my breath for HW4. Would be awesome though!

What is your VIN? Like you said…I haven’t seen anything either
7SAYGDEE4PA1246XX. I’m pretty sure my post on the April thread was used by some YouTuber in his video to say that after PA124 had HW4. Had he scrolled down a couple posts he would have seen that the person checking VINs said it did not have HW4. Total click bait for views.