Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad to see some more movement on cars here. I think my white seats / LR are keeping me in the backlog. Hopefully within the next couple weeks they will start being available
I believe so as well as for those white seems. I might've read somewhere in this forum specifically that white seats are in the backlog because there have just been so much demand for them recently

UPDATE #3!!!! 06/07
VIN assigned today... PF803XXX
Asked to schedule delivery
Was prompted on the app to accept Tesla Vision. Not sure if anyone has gotten this, but I want to assume because of this that it will be coming with HW4.. Waiting to hear back from my SA to confirm both HW4 and matrix headlights
Update #4!!!! 06/07
Confirmed by SA that the car will indeed have both HW4 and Matrix headlights...
Delivery date scheduled for this coming Tuesday the 13th. STOKED!!!

What makes even less sense for me to admit my regrets is that I detailed for Porsche back in the early 2000s and even up until 4 years ago I ran a very successful detail shop. Not only that, but my wife has owned only black vehicles for the past 12 years.

I of all people know all about the headaches of maintaining black paint, and how a clean black vehicle will be the most exciting 5 minutes of an owner's week, and yet I laid in bed just 2 nights ago not sleeping looking at black MYP pics and highly considering changing my order. I'm not a smart man.

The next morning my VIN was assigned so I'm committed to red now.
Black cars are a addiction. I spent so much time maintaining my car which I could have spent with my kids. :) it used to drive my wife crazy. I have a tote box full of sealants , detailer, spray wax , costco microfiber cloth , da polisher machine, different polishes you name it all for that 5 mins of shine !

Update #4!!!! 06/07
Confirmed by SA that the car will indeed have both HW4 and Matrix headlights...
Delivery date scheduled for this coming Tuesday the 13th. STOKED!!!
@travie - when you mention your SA, is that the person you are speaking with via the Tesla phone number and/or via the text messages? Or are you actually talking to the Service Department at the location your vehicle is going to be delivered to and they were able to share that detail with you? Thanks.

MYP
White exterior | Black interior | Tow Hitch
No EAP or FSD

OD: 5/19
EDD (5/31): June 10-30
VIN: N/A

Just wondering why I haven't received VIN yet.
We ordered a MYP MSM/Blk without Tow but with FSD back on 5/4 and didn’t see a VIN until 6/1 with updated EDD now 6/15-6/22. All paid and insured just waiting for message to schedule delivery.

They'll send you a text when they assign a VIN. No need to check. But, then, you probably already knew that. :)
That's what I thought too bc they were really active on text for an order I placed 2 months ago. I never got a text this time around and was pleasantly surprised with a VIN when checking for the 184847363th time yesterday 😂

MYP
White exterior | Black interior | Tow Hitch
No EAP or FSD

OD: 5/19
EDD (5/31): June 10-30
VIN: N/A

Just wondering why I haven't received VIN yet.
Ordered the same config on 5/13 and just got my VIN a couple days ago (6/6). Not that VIN assignment has been linear based on when you order, but I'm guessing a VIN should be coming your way early next week (don't hold me to that!).

UPDATE 6/1/23: Just received our VIN with HW4 PF797*** & new EDD June 15-22 :oops:

MYP

Midnight Silver Metalic

5 Seat Black Premium Interior

21" Überturbine

EAP / FSD

Cash
______

OD: May 4

ODD: May

EDD: May 27 - June 24 (received 5/12)

EDD: June 1 - June 15-22 (received 6/1)

VIN: PF797*** (received 6/1)

Just received our schedule delivery request: Set for 6/15/23 10am! Can’t wait!

Reactions: TJ2000