Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MYLR white on white today!…..no problems….
Tesla gave me the best trade in money……exactly coincidentally with Edmunds guide…..about 1K more than Carvana, Carmax , Vroom and the other dealerships…….so I’m a happy camper. I just knew they were going renege on the trade once I got there but advisor just took my keys and paperwork without any haggle.
I’m in disbelief actually.
My MYLR came with PPF on front bumper and rear trunk cargo cover. The SA also said something about interior kick panels revised.

Tesla gave me the best trade in money……exactly coincidentally with Edmunds guide…..about 1K more than Carvana, Carmax , Vroom and the other dealerships…….so I’m a happy camper. I just knew they were going renege on the trade once I got there but advisor just took my keys and paperwork without any haggle.
My MYLR came with PPF on front bumper and rear trunk cargo cover. The SA also said something about interior kick panels revised

Where did you pickup your Tesla? Is it Midwest ?

Curious if anyone here has ordered tons of accessories prior to your delivery day!

And, does Tesla Store sell accessories onsite, or can you pick up your orders from the Store when ordering online?

Thanks.
I have ordered:
A screen protector
A cup holder
A center console tray
Floor mats
Mud flaps
And a sun shade

Also ordered a wall connector and had it installed.

Just need the damn car to get here!!!

My MYLR came with PPF on front bumper and rear trunk cargo cover. The SA also said something about interior kick panels revised.
You got PPF on the entire front bumper? Was your's an Austin or Fremont build?

Fremont build……entire front bumper panel
No wheel panel protection though
When I was picking it up I saw a very slight yellowish cast to it and then upon closer inspection I could see the film edges…
A couple of other deliveries next to mine also had it.
The retractable cargo cover is a nice addition also.
I’m in St Petersburg Florida

Attachments

• IMG_2555.jpeg
    IMG_2555.jpeg
    386.3 KB · Views: 89
Fremont build……entire front bumper panel
No wheel panel protection though
When I was picking it up I saw a very slight yellowish cast to it and then upon closer inspection I could see the film edges…
A couple of other deliveries next to mine also had it.
The retractable cargo cover is a nice addition also.
I’m in St Petersburg Florida
Great!!! HW4, Matrix, partial PPF, cargo cover, etc.

Curious if anyone here has ordered tons of accessories prior to your delivery day!

And, does Tesla Store sell accessories onsite, or can you pick up your orders from the Store when ordering online?

Thanks.
Yes omg! I bought all of my accessories (mostly from Amazon) so I am ready for delivery day but still no VIN. I keep checking the app hoping to finally have a VIN but am disappointed everytime I open the app and see nothing new.