Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at all manufacturers adopting NACS I am not sure how superchargers will fare. I don't know if there would be any exclusivity with Tesla owners. If you see some supercharger stations in bay area it will be always busy and occupied
I can understand this concern. However I think most Tesla owners charge at home, which I plan to do, and use superchargers when traveling. The other companies coming on board will provide added income to Tesla which hopefully will result in more supercharger stations popping up, especially where there is increased demand

Reactions: retbesla
Looking at all manufacturers adopting NACS I am not sure how superchargers will fare. I don't know if there would be any exclusivity with Tesla owners. If you see some supercharger stations in bay area it will be always busy and occupied
Saw all the news, and it's bad for Tesla owners until Tesla is going to rapidly expand more Superchargers in more locations. But, still, comparing to other charging networks, Tesla is still in much better situation.

I travelled to SoCal frequently and saw all of that. My 1st experience with the charging problem was 10-years ago when 5 Tesla out at the same time and we spent lots of time to wait for each other to get all of us charged.

I can understand this concern. However I think most Tesla owners charge at home, which I plan to do, and use superchargers when traveling. The other companies coming on board will provide added income to Tesla which hopefully will result in more supercharger stations popping up, especially where there is increased demand
Think of the same. I'm charging it at home, in the office, and, when needed, I even rent the garage which has EVSE installed. I'll spend 90% of my time in daily commute - 10 - 50 miles, and 10% is travelling (>200 miles) and at least I don't have to worry that I can't find the reliable charging station on roads.

I don't have my title either. I paid it off on June 1, and is supposed to take 15-30 days to receive it from DMV (CA). If I don't have it by the time I take delivery, I will probably have to go into DMV and pay a fee to have a new title printed. Still don't know if that will be possible. I may have to sell to Carmax or another dealer that has access to title, to avoid the hassle.
If I could pay a fee for my title I would, but ive made every call and every attempt today to end at “wait til you get the one in the mail, cant help til then”

Texted my SA and they said if I dont have the title tomorrow then my VIN gets released on Saturday and my order goes on hold until title is in hands, so pretty much a 10% chance I get it tomorrow 90% chance I start waiting for a VIN again

If I could pay a fee for my title I would, but ive made every call and every attempt today to end at “wait til you get the one in the mail, cant help til then”

Texted my SA and they said if I dont have the title tomorrow then my VIN gets released on Saturday and my order goes on hold until title is in hands, so pretty much a 10% chance I get it tomorrow 90% chance I start waiting for a VIN again
Sorry to hear that. Can you sell to Carmax or Carvana?

I got a notification to schedule pickup, but I still don't have my MVPA so financing isn't finalized yet. I'm hesitant to schedule in case there is a delay in getting the check in time. Does Tesla accept "the check is in the mail" to release the car? lol
Text your SA asking for it. You can have your CU or whomever you're using fedex overnight it. Tesla will ask for a scan or picture of the check and a tracking number. The check must also have your full name and RN # on the memo line.

Nope! It had my current car. A Honda Accord. They just needed the policy number I guess to make sure it was active.
It depends on. I have a Tesla loan, and SA specifically asked me to have a copy of insurance showing North Carolina insurance, policy number, my name, and VIN number of Tesla model Y.

Finally I’m picking up my MYLR tomorrow afternoon (one day earlier than original delivery date)!!!

MYLR
Red
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 6
ODD: May-June
EDD: Jun 2 - Jun 30
EDD2: Jun 14 - Jun 28
EDD4: Jun 20 - Jun 30
EDD5: Jun 21 - June30
EDD6: Jul 06 - Jul 14
VIN: Jun 22 7SAYGDEE7PA145xxx

Getting close. though sad to see the EDD push out at the same time i got a VIN.
So weird. Their system makes no sense to me. I ordered weeks after you, got my vin today as well, but my EDD is still June 25-30. I’m in S. Seattle. I suppose it could still change. I’m waiting for a delivery date.
Do you know if yours is coming from Texas instead of CA? That’s the only thing I can think of as to why it will take longer for you.

So weird. Their system makes no sense to me. I ordered weeks after you, got my vin today as well, but my EDD is still June 25-30. I’m in S. Seattle. I suppose it could still change. I’m waiting for a delivery date.
Do you know if yours is coming from Texas instead of CA? That’s the only thing I can think of as to why it will take longer for you.
Looks like from the VIN it is coming from Austin..

IMG_9800.jpeg

Received my VIN 20 hours ago and picked the car up just an hour ago in Fremont. I’m in LOVE with it already. Had 4 miles on it. No major issues. I was scheduled to pick it up tomorrow 6/23 at 4pm but got a text at 2pm today saying my vehicle is ready today if I want to come. So I left work early to go!! Looks like it’s HW4 with Matrix Headlights if I’m not mistaken. Goodluck to everyone else still waiting!

Attachments

• IMG_9817.jpeg
    IMG_9817.jpeg
    481.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9821.jpeg
    IMG_9821.jpeg
    276.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_9822.jpeg
    IMG_9822.jpeg
    264.5 KB · Views: 53
View attachment 949987
Received my VIN 20 hours ago and picked the car up just an hour ago in Fremont. I’m in LOVE with it already. Had 4 miles on it. No major issues. I was scheduled to pick it up tomorrow 6/23 at 4pm but got a text at 2pm today saying my vehicle is ready today if I want to come. So I left work early to go!! Looks like it’s HW4 with Matrix Headlights if I’m not mistaken. Goodluck to everyone else still waiting!
Wow, that's awesome! What a beauty! Enjoy it!

Reactions: julia444
View attachment 949987
Any PPF mudflaps ?