Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I had to guess, there will be a big batch run over the next couple of weeks to get caught up on MYP backlogs that were created by many people switching from MYLR to MYP as a result of the new 80k cap.
Mine was originally February then got moved to March and the SA told me it was because of all the order switchers. Seems as though if you change them you should go to the back of the line but that’s also me being impatient.

Reactions: Mr_Joe
OD: 2/8 MYLR White/20' rims
Had VIN as vehicle was already listed and en route to Savannah with EDD 2/13-3/10
SA said there was a rule change for out of state reg in GA last week and they would need to source new vehicle. Was told by the rep they expected/"system showed" a new VIN within a week and expected delivery in FL a week or two after that.
Spoke to another SA today who said the EDD is just an estimate and they dont have any system updates... had a bad feeling and...
EDD Updated this evening to 2/25-3/25 :(

I’m in SoCal. My friend ordered a MYLP on 2/3 and they heard a trick to expedite the delivery. What they did was they changed the configuration couple days after OD to add FSD. They received VIN 3 days later, and today they just received delivery date of 3/8. He then called it in to downgrade FSD to EAP and the delivery date stays the same. He strongly advised me to do the same for my MYP order. It sounds sketchy and so many moving parts involve and mine is MYP which may be different from his. What do you guys think? Have you heard about this trick?

I’m in SoCal. My friend ordered a MYLP on 2/3 and they heard a trick to expedite the delivery. What they did was they changed the configuration couple days after OD to add FSD. They received VIN 3 days later, and today they just received delivery date of 3/8. He then called it in to downgrade FSD to EAP and the delivery date stays the same. He strongly advised me to do the same for my MYP order. It sounds sketchy and so many moving parts involve and mine is MYP which may be different from his. What do you guys think? Have you heard about this trick?
You sure about that bud? This "trick" used to work back in 2021/mid-2022..pretty sure they put and end to it. Also, what is a MYLP?

OD: 2/8 MYLR White/20' rims
Had VIN as vehicle was already listed and en route to Savannah with EDD 2/13-3/10
SA said there was a rule change for out of state reg in GA last week and they would need to source new vehicle. Was told by the rep they expected/"system showed" a new VIN within a week and expected delivery in FL a week or two after that.
Spoke to another SA today who said the EDD is just an estimate and they dont have any system updates... had a bad feeling and...
EDD Updated this evening to 2/25-3/25 :(
UPDATE: Received a text today that my order marked as accelerated and they expect to have a new VIN sometime this week with expected delivery at 3/6.. fingers crossed it makes the potential March cutoff

I see an option on my account for "accelerated delivery available"
New cars with low mileage matching your configuration along with cars featuring similar configurations

For $1500 more I can get MYLR black over my order for MYP white, hard pass for me.