Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you get them to mark the order as accelerated?
I kept following up after they notified me that the original vehicle I reserved would no longer be delivered to FL and the orig VIN was removed from the app. Was mainly concerned about the lender I'd found and being able to keep the rates locked in, (offer only stands for 30 days) which are already higher if I have to reapply. Obv the tax credit was a concern as well.

It has been pretty frustrating as each time I followed up, the SA I spoke to would give me conflicting answers. Before I got the most recent text, the SA I spoke to wasn't helpful at all and basically just said sorry about your luck on the first vehicle, the next delivery time is just an estimate so you'll get it when you get it. Followed by a new EDD much later in March.

Accelerated was a bad word. The rep responded saying "The order has been escalated and approved to get a new vehicle assigned sooner. Then gave the new estimates that they showed a VIN this week and ETA to service center delivery around 3/6.

No word back as of yet other than they will keep in contact.

Reactions: food8u10 and Mr_Joe
Same OD and car I’m 3/3-3/31 Long Island pick up. I don’t expect us to get a bun until March 1-3. I base that off time frame I’ve been seeing on here.
Based on the info received from the SAs I’ve spoken to over the last few weeks.. if the system info they claim is correct.. I would expect a decent amount of VINs being issued this week with early March deliveries available

Based on the info received from the SAs I’ve spoken to over the last few weeks.. if the system info they claim is correct.. I would expect a decent amount of VINs being issued this week with early March deliveries available
I inquired about solar and had a consultation and mentioned my car order, they sent a message to the SA to try and get more info, I was told he will hear back tomorrow and let me know what they find out.

i don't have an assigned SA since i ordered on my own on tesla.com. the SA i was referring to was whoever answered my call that day. no VIN yet, not sure where i will be picking up mine. i honestly did not know they have a service center in Upland, is it new?

whoever sent you the text is your SA. everyone is assigned one. source: I also ordered from tesla.com