Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the MYP insurance really higher than LR? When I got a quote from Geico, it didn't ask me what type of Y it is. However, it did double from what I am paying for a 2021 F150. I'm thinking of switching my LR order to a Performance.
Don’t know how. The MYP was $100 yr cheaper than MYLR here in NY. Was told because they have a lower loss rate, I assume cause there is less of them.

Anyone opted for the home delivery or changed their original Tesla center pickup? How did that process go and if the EDD changed on it or not. My original Tesla center pickup is almost 3 hours away so if I can make the process easier on myself, I would.

I have 2 car bundle and my house. 35 and 40 yr old drivers accident/ ticket free. 100/300 coverage it’s $1237 for MYP that’s a 12 month policy paid in full rate. I live in the suburbs of NYC. It went up $540 a year from a 2018 Toyota.
Gotcha. I’m shopping around for insurance for the car atm. Have no clue what’s the going rate for a Tesla. My corvette and Silverado is about the same as what you’re paying for your MYP so hoping it’ll be in that range.

Gotcha. I’m shopping around for insurance for the car atm. Have no clue what’s the going rate for a Tesla. My corvette and Silverado is about the same as what you’re paying for your MYP so hoping it’ll be in that range.
Is the vette newer? I have a 89 6 speed convertible. I have classic on it, $320 for 12 months. Currently it’s idle w/ a bad break booster and busted cat, will be fixing them when it warms up next month.

Is the vette newer? I have a 89 6 speed convertible. I have classic on it, $320 for 12 months. Currently it’s idle w/ a bad break booster and busted cat, will be fixing them when it warms up next month.
It is. The c7. I installed a supercharger on it so I knew if I gotten a Tesla, it must have the performance trim. I pay 575/6 months on it. It used to be my dd so I didn’t opt for those classic insurance with mileage restrictions which would’ve made it cheaper to insure.

Did anyone received this text
Action Required - as soon as possible, please log into your Tesla app and complete your registration details for your Model Y order. Without your registration details and a specified delivery location, we are unable to proceed with your order or assign a vehicle once one is available.

Does that mean I will receive my vin soon?

Did anyone received this text
Action Required - as soon as possible, please log into your Tesla app and complete your registration details for your Model Y order. Without your registration details and a specified delivery location, we are unable to proceed with your order or assign a vehicle once one is available.

Does that mean I will receive my vin soon?
Were your registration details already entered?