Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Refreshed Model X 5/7 seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly I've been waiting since may, would rather get one in July if it means matrix headlights and great build quality. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen I'm sure I will take delivery a week before matrix are for real lol.
You never know. Tesla changed the MCU to V2 3 months before we pickup our X. It made a huge difference in the speed of the UI, especially the maps!

My Jan 2021 order still shows July :(. Blue/ white /5 seats with fsd
I don't see you on the spreadsheet for tracking purpose

Reactions: studioloft
I don't see you on the spreadsheet for tracking purpose
Yeah, I didn't bother to look at the spread sheets...

I received a text message from Tesla just now :

Hello,

Your estimated delivery time is below.

March 11 - March 31

When a vehicle with your configuration becomes available, we will contact you to schedule your delivery appointment.

Thank you,
Tesla Delivery

Attachments

• 2510739E-1C9F-427F-935D-0292E7D4B60A.png
    2510739E-1C9F-427F-935D-0292E7D4B60A.png
    488.3 KB · Views: 86
  • B00F0348-CA12-4A01-8B38-AE338DF6691C.png
    B00F0348-CA12-4A01-8B38-AE338DF6691C.png
    430 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
I received a text message from Tesla just now :

Hello,

Your estimated delivery time is below.

March 11 - March 31

When a vehicle with your configuration becomes available, we will contact you to schedule your delivery appointment.

Thank you,
Tesla Delivery
Wow, congrats!! Is that your sales rep number? Maybe I should give my sales rep a call?

I think the July placeholder date may actually be true for 7 seater orders, will expect something to happen for us folks in 4 months time if we’re lucky. I think they are limited in building only one config at a given time so after the 6s, maybe 5 for a couple of months…seems to me how tesla works, but who knows.

Honestly I've been waiting since may, would rather get one in July if it means matrix headlights and great build quality. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen I'm sure I will take delivery a week before matrix are for real lol.
Just checked today and got "Estimated Delivery: March 15 - March 31"! Really hope it delivers in this window!

MX LR, Blue, White, 5 seater, 22s, FSD, Ordered on Feb 28, 2021
Yes! Me too!!! MX LR white on cream 5 seater, ordered 2.14.21