Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Refreshed Model X 5/7 seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my 2022 5 seat MSM Cream LR today in Buena Park. What a beautiful car. Was worried for no reason. The paint is great. Fit & Finish seems fine. Will look more now that I'm home and it's cooling off outside. No floor mats, so I'll use the Model S's until I buy some. I'm sure they'll fit good enough sine rain is expected Monday. Wow, I love the car. Yoke takes a little getting use to as do turn signals. What a dream to drive. Photos in phone for now. Wall charger and trailer hitch were there. They helped me set up my phone and gave me an orientation. It's different than the Raven S, being screen driven. 16 month wait was worth it.

it does have floor mats, but they blended in so well I didn't see them.

Last edited:
I've only driven 25 miles to home, but it's too easy to go over the speed limit. No wind noise. I had the radio off, and didn't hear traffic or anything. I took it off insane mode and put it on sport for now. I keep the MS on chill, which is what I will prob. do here. Going for a little drive now...😁😁 Car had 15 miles, built this month. New taillights and charge port. I like the old charge port better, the lighted ring.

Reactions: msjodilynn1
Picked up my 2022 5 seat MSM Cream LR today in Buena Park. What a beautiful car. Was worried for no reason. The paint is great. Fit & Finish seems fine. Will look more now that I'm home and it's cooling off outside. No floor mats, so I'll use the Model S's until I buy some. I'm sure they'll fit good enough sine rain is expected Monday. Wow, I love the car. Yoke takes a little getting use to as do turn signals. What a dream to drive. Photos in phone for now. Wall charger and trailer hitch were there. They helped me set up my phone and gave me an orientation. It's different than the Raven S, being screen driven. 16 month wait was worth it.

Congratulations. Who is your SA and is he/she helpful? Need to show off yours with pictures. Please 🤩

Congrats. You might check the well under the rear panel for the the floor mats. In 2018 my mats were not installed and I found them there.

I've only driven 25 miles to home, but it's too easy to go over the speed limit. No wind noise. I had the radio off, and didn't hear traffic or anything. I took it off insane mode and put it on sport for now. I keep the MS on chill, which is what I will prob. do here. Going for a little drive now...😁😁 Car had 15 miles, built this month. New taillights and charge port. I like the old charge port better, the lighted ring.

Congrats, can you post some pics of second row with tilt all the way back and also folded? Thanks.

Reactions: Smoot
Congrats, can you post some pics of second row with tilt all the way back and also folded? Thanks.
Didn't take pics with seats down. As a five seat "Xcelsior" has two storage compartments under covers in the back. The back is cavernous. Rides like a dream.
I was so dreading looking for all the flaws I have read about. Glad I didn't have the problems others did. I guess they stepped up their game with the new builds.

Reactions: Kitt9000
Here's the second row up. Easy to get in and out, I did.

Attachments

• 20220326_184049.jpg
    20220326_184049.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 20220326_150851.jpg
    20220326_150851.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 20220326_150905.jpg
    20220326_150905.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 134