Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I be up here in Snohomish. I ordered September 1st with an EDD of January. Then last week, it went down to December 8-31 and now I show November 8 - December 6 :D

Wowza! That's two months early if it's true! I hope it will be a 2022 on paper!

It's a Model Y, Long Range, Blue Smurf, Black Interior, Hub Cap Wheels and Tow.
Hey, exact same spec here! 🙌 Hope your earlier EDD holds 🤞

Reactions: Corndart
Hello all! While I was waiting for my MYP to arrive, I searched high and low for (and stock-piled) accessories I wanted!

One I couldn't find was a high quality North America designed and manufactured hitch cover, to replace the highly difficult and failure prone plastic OEM cover. I was lucky to find that another TMC member solved that problem for those of us with the tow package. He just created a "Group Buy" thread for his new product, if you're interested. BTW, I have no financial interest in the product, and don't even know the TMC member - Just sharing!

@marcodant

Last edited:
Reactions: TKai
The payment info hasn't been changed for a LONG time. I did just have my SA remove the trade in a couple weeks ago.
Did you change payment info to cash, upload insurance, and complete all the other tasks? At risk of pouring salt into your wounds, I ordered well after you (MYLR / MSM / White/ 5 seat/ 19" Gemini's) on 10/9 and had an EDD of Feb 17 - Mar 17, on Oct 11th, two days later.

The ordering process seems a bit wonky, I just followed advice posted elsewhere and did the cash thing even though I plan to finance some of it.

Did you change payment info to cash, upload insurance, and complete all the other tasks? At risk of pouring salt into your wounds, I ordered well after you (MYLR / MSM / White/ 5 seat/ 19" Gemini's) on 10/9 and had an EDD of Feb 17 - Mar 17, on Oct 11th, two days later.

The ordering process seems a bit wonky, I just followed advice posted elsewhere and did the cash thing even though I plan to finance some of it.
Yep, changed payment to cash. Everything is done except for uploading insurance. There seems to be some disagreement as to whether or not this makes a difference. I've seen folks on here saying it does, but I'm curious how people get Tesla's in states where they need a VIN for insurance. :)

Yep, changed payment to cash. Everything is done except for uploading insurance. There seems to be some disagreement as to whether or not this makes a difference. I've seen folks on here saying it does, but I'm curious how people get Tesla's in states where they need a VIN for insurance. :)
There are several states explicitly called out where you do NOT need a VIN, current vehicle insurance card will suffice. This assumes the car you're ordering isn't your first car, in which case you're caught in an infinite loop .

Anyone new deliveries? VIN assignments? Crickets here in WA, it seems....

I got my VIN assignment Saturday evening, took delivery of it Thursday. Coincidentally, I was at the Tesla Bellevue on Saturday because I was at the mall with my wife and wanted to show her the interior of a Tesla. Got the VIN assignment as I was walking out of the store which was a bit creepy. Not saying that was the root cause, but if you’re into praying to the delivery gods and willing to try anything, maybe a delivery dance at the store doesn’t hurt… :)

OD: 6/25
Config: MYLR, Blue, Black Interior, 7-seater, FSD, Tow hitch, 20” Induction Wheels

EDD fluctuated a bit. Towards the end of the quarter I was firmly in September delivery. Then saw it creep back each week into October.

Car was delivered today 10/16. Had PPF on reardoors but due to lack of stock, no mudflaps, which will have to be installed during my service call. Overall car was in great condition with no panel issues. Likely last time in these forums, unless some issue pop up that needs troubleshooting. Cheers all!