Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting, my order sounds very similar but with a different EDD range. Ordered 7/30, placed on hold in Sept after VIN assignment, now I have an EDD of Oct 8 - Nov 2. I’m expecting to get it this month, but now I don’t know.

MYP/Solid Black/White/Tow/FSD
EDD updated to Oct 12 - Nov 8.

Seems like Tesla is building batches of MYLR right now, so I expect my MYP will probably will be delivered around Halloween

Ordered my MYLR in late August with delivery in Dec-Jan. I received an email this evening asking for final payment and my account shows an order update talking about Tesla Vision. At the bottom of the page there’s a blue button to proceed with delivery. What is happening right now?

edit - oh crap I have purchase agreement. How did this happen?

Last edited:
Ordered my MYLR in late August with delivery in Dec-Jan. I received an email this evening asking for final payment and my account shows an order update talking about Tesla Vision. At the bottom of the page there’s a blue button to proceed with delivery. What is happening right now?

edit - oh crap I have purchase agreement. How did this happen?
Sounds like someone passed up there MY and it pushed to you?

I ordered back a MYLR back on July 19th. Initially had a trade-in included in the order, but eventually had my SA remove it as it kept running out. No EDD on my order. :(
Your case sounds like mine, OD is similar, and I also had a month range where no EDD was displayed. I had delay in EDD due to delay in entering payment info (speculation). When did you add your payment options?